+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2230820;
    She was on Nip Tuck. She's the mother of the little boy that Christian has. I think his name is Wilmer.
    Wilbur.
    The actor, Jessalyn Gilsig, was also on Boston Public as history teacher Lauren Davis (who was later replaced by Jerri Ryan (Star Trek's Seven of Nine, because you can only have one hot blonde teacher in a school), and she was on Prison Break for a short while as Linc's now-dead ex-wife.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Interview with Tim Kring about Nathan being Claire's father (tvguide.com)

http://tinyurl.com/2uwwqe
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I believe that when Claire's mom called Nathan she said you may not remember me, so I don't think she's kept in touch with him over the years. The fact that she stated the father thing was complicated leads me to believe it may have been a fling like the one he had with Nikki. JMO
    Yup, with donuts!!

Given Claire's age, it may have been a fling before he was married, while she was working for HRG. Which means that they had identified Nathan long ago. It would make more sense anyway than a random meeting.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, so much for the idea that Nathan's bro and Claire might develop something (when he was talking about how he "saw" Claire just before he hit the car I thought they were going there again, despite the age difference). Wonder how long before they find out they are uncle and niece.
    Also, when he and Invisman were spying on his girlfriend and the artist, I assume he could hear what she said...didn't seem all that unfaithful to me. I admit, the hug and all would be irritating, but it wasn't like she was saying, Forget Peter, I'm back with you. So not sure why Peter looked so upset.

I have missed something... Why are you all refering to Mr. Bennett as HRG and what does that stand for?

What's with all the lying about manatees lately?? First Claire and her buddy and Sunday night Jenny was lying about researching manatees on The L Word LOL Very odd
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I started watching this episode thinking about how they haven't yet told us Mr. Bennett's first name and I thought it was HILARIOUS (and a little frustrating!) how they avoided it in this episode. When Sylar went through his wallet and held his driver's license up to the window I made a point to look at the name and it just said BENNETT above the address. Then later when his wife was talking to sylar in the house she said something like "It's so funny that you all call him Mr. Bennett, I've always just known him as..." and then was interrupted by the phone or something!!! For some reason I was on the edge of my seat waiting to hear his name when she got interrupted

I've been wondering if Linderman is Mr. Bennett's "boss". He seems to have quite an interest in some of the other heroes so I wouldn't be surprised if he was pulling the strings through Mr. Bennett also.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2231460;
    I have missed something... Why are you all refering to Mr. Bennett as HRG and what does that stand for?
    I think it is "Horn Rimmed Glasses". I believe people were calling him that before we knew he was Mr. Bennett.
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 02-06-2007 at 02:32 PM.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    I loved this show! I think Peter was into what invisman was telling him about-that he had to cast off family & friends because they were what was keeping him from realizing his talents.

ahhhhhhhhhhh thanks watcher! That makes sense. I thought I was really missing something because I saw the man who plays Mohinder on the View yesterday and even he referred to Mr. B as HRG.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread