+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 192 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Ha! Those of us who guessed Nathan - yes!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I can't believe Nathan is Claire's bio-father. I am still in shock. I knew it was a possibility but I was in denial about it.

No kidding. Good job on whomever posited Nathan. I was leaning towards Leiderman. Enjoyed tonight's episode. But kind of disappointed 'Jessica' is in charge now and judging by the previews she isn't going to be the dutiful housewife .

Quote Originally Posted by YaYa's#01 fan;2230798;
    I new that Peter's brother Nathan is Claire father I told my friend, I feel like a Hero now. lol
    Well I old that it was him!

Apparently he's always been a cheating cheater who cheats. It sounds like Claire's mama was a one night stand, who he probably threw some money at and kicked out of a hotel room or something.

====================

So it looks like they plan to make Jessica full time for a while and Syler-like in her eviltude.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Who is the girl who played Claire's mother? She looks so familiar and I can't place her. I looked on IMDB and they don't have her yet. Argh! It's driving me crazy! I keep wanting to say she was on Law & Order but I can't really fit her in there.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2230813;
    Who is the girl who played Claire's mother? She looks so familiar and I can't place her. I looked on IMDB and they don't have her yet. Argh! It's driving me crazy! I keep wanting to say she was on Law & Order but I can't really fit her in there.

She was on Nip Tuck. She's the mother of the little boy that Christian has. I think his name is Wilmer.

Well considering what happened to Peter, it should have been much of a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2230820;
    She was on Nip Tuck. She's the mother of the little boy that Christian has. I think his name is Wilmer.
    Thanks! It took some extra searching but Wilber from Nip/Tuck eventually led me in the right direction. I knew her from Boston Public! Her name is Jessalyn Gilsig in case anyone else is/was having the same memory problems.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

The way Hiro's sister kept looking while Hiro was talking about his mission, I thought maybe she had a power she was hiding too. Turns out she really just wanted her father to notice how well she's been running the company. But the series is young, she may have a power yet, or perhaps even their father.

H.R.G. man already knew about the invisible man. I wonder how many of "the list" he does know about. Seems like a lot.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Wilber, ok that's his name.

+ Reply to Thread