+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 192 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Good explanation of the flying thing...explains why in his "dreams" he was sometimes flying and sometimes falling!
    Loved the Japanese guy--adorable with all his Trekiness, his and his friend's. Loved catching words like Spock and Vulcan death grip in the midst of the Japanese!
    Yes, the Trekker/Trekkie in me loved that too! Long live Star Trek!
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I thought it would take all season to introduce the characters, have them meet, set up the big conflict and save the world; but last night Hiro said the date was Oct. 2. Yesterday's real-life date. Was that just a coincidence or will the show follow current time, which means Hiro has about 5 weeks to meet all of the other heroes and stop this disaster (meaning there will be more hero stories this season)?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    Was that just a coincidence or will the show follow current time, which means Hiro has about 5 weeks to meet all of the other heroes and stop this disaster (meaning there will be more hero stories this season)?
    Oooh, I didn't catch that. Now I'm also wondering about the timeline.

I'm addicted after 2 episodes.

I cant wait to see how the story unfolds.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I saw a comercial yesterday that says the Heroes episodes will be repeated on USA at 11pm, sorry did not catch the night they were to be run.
    I actually caught this rerun of the first episode by accident last night just flipping through the channels. Noticed something interesting. Remember when the mother was at the school with her son talking to the Dean? The little boy was outside in the hallway reading a different issue of the “9th Wonders” comic that Hiro was on the cover of in the second episode. I was like “oh s&!t.” Thought that was interesting. Anybody else notice this?

This show is crack though. I’m already addicted.
    Do you really wanna win or just look good losin?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    I thought it would take all season to introduce the characters, have them meet, set up the big conflict and save the world; but last night Hiro said the date was Oct. 2. Yesterday's real-life date. Was that just a coincidence or will the show follow current time, which means Hiro has about 5 weeks to meet all of the other heroes and stop this disaster (meaning there will be more hero stories this season)?
    Damn, I didn't even catch that. Now you got me wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeans View Post
    Damn, I didn't even catch that. Now you got me wondering...
    so, are you rushing off to NBC.COM to watch the premiere episode?
    It appears to be still available.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    so, are you rushing off to NBC.COM to watch the premiere episode?
    It appears to be still available.
    Naw, I’ve seen both episodes. I was just commenting on the fact that I didn’t notice that the day the explosion happened in episode 2 (October 2nd) coincided with the day the episode aired (which was yesterday, October 2nd).

The women on this show bother me so much. Both are blonde, and both are archtypes. The cheerleader and the Stripper -- who doesn't strip because she enjoys it, or more realistically because she has a cocaine addiction - but rather so she can send her son to top notch schools. Ugh.

I just feel like I've seen these characters before -- ESPECIALLY the women.

So I was against this show when it first came out. I didn't think it looked good, but I saw it last night. It was good. I will try to add it to my weekly t.v. schedule.

+ Reply to Thread