+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 192 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2221894;
    An out-there thought on the "Who's the Daddy" speculations:
    How 'bout Hiro of the future having traveled back in time for a little nooky with Ms. Flic-My-Bic?
    Just because Hiro and Claire both have apple (chubby) cheeks does not mean they are father and daughter.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

OK .. now why is the suspended cop so happy about a baby?? Has he forgotten he has a big fat cheater for a wife?? Who's to say the baby is his?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2222068;
    OK .. now why is the suspended cop so happy about a baby?? Has he forgotten he has a big fat cheater for a wife?? Who's to say the baby is his?
    Ha, the hubby mentioned this too. He was like, "how stupid is this guy?"

He probably got swept up in the whole thing and I suppose if he was reading her mind and she wasn't thinking "i think the baby's yours" or "i'm not sure who the father is", he's just assuming.

Can someone please, if you remember, post a brief recap for the preview? They cut it off here just as it was starting.

Not this past Monday's episode, but the episode before that where Claire jumped from that tower (and had her friend video tape her), they showed a guy in a wood shack in the middle of the desert, turning fire on and off from his hands. Does anyone know who he is, or how he will fit into the story?

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;2222096;
    Not this past Monday's episode, but the episode before that where Claire jumped from that tower (and had her friend video tape her), they showed a guy in a wood shack in the middle of the desert, turning fire on and off from his hands. Does anyone know who he is, or how he will fit into the story?
    Maybe he's the daddy?
    (Shoot! I was starting to like my farfetched Hiro theory. . . )
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

That was the radioactive guy from past episodes. Those burst were of radiation, not flame.

... they showed a guy in a wood shack in the middle of the desert, turning fire on and off from his hands. Does anyone know who he is, or how he will fit into the story?
    His name is Ted Sprague, was captured by Matt and his partner awhile back, then escaped police custody and has been MIA since then. I think he's the guy that will eventually lead to Peter's overload/explosion when he gets in proximity. I also believe he's the reason Peter wants to head to Nevada. Don't know how Peter figured his location out, though.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

That's the radioactive guy who accidently killed his wife and the FBI and cop mindreader at first thought was Sylar. He is practicing the radioactive blasts and probably preparing for blowing up New York City.

Anyone else get the irony of having the "Invisible Man" of Heroes named Claude ala the actor Claude Rains who had the starring role in the 1933 movie "The Invisible Man".

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2222248;
    His name is Ted Sprague, was captured by Matt and his partner awhile back, then escaped police custody and has been MIA since then. I think he's the guy that will eventually lead to Peter's overload/explosion when he gets in proximity. I also believe he's the reason Peter wants to head to Nevada. Don't know how Peter figured his location out, though.
    Peter is having dreams, right before he woke up from the coma he saw the back of the guy with blasts coming out of his hands in a log cabin.

+ Reply to Thread