+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

I'm starting to wonder if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it is only the actor playing Zach leaving and that there will be someone new playing the role. It's only a thought, but I can't see them wiping his character out, unless of course he's the next one to bite the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2215613;
    I'm starting to wonder if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it is only the actor playing Zach leaving and that there will be someone new playing the role. It's only a thought, but I can't see them wiping his character out, unless of course he's the next one to bite the bucket.
    Interesting way out - I hope your right in your guess because I like Claire having a friend that she can talk to about it.

Interview with creator Tim Kring.

*Contains spoilers*

http://www.tvguide.com/Magazine/Cover-Story/
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2212717;
    And the reason she's "bonded" to Niki is that Niki's power is what's called "Necromancy" in fantasy books, although again if you want the pseudo-scientific version its actually some kind of talent to harness the energy left from a dead person.

She doesn't know she has the talent and has no control over it. Harnessing Jessica is thus, unconscious on her part and uncontrolled.

The kicker could be that she's capable of doing this with any dead person--its Jessica now because there WAS that sister connection to make it easier for her to accept it unknowingly. And because she's not in control, what Jessica basically is doing is "possession". But it doesn't have to be that way, nor as I said does it only have to be Jessica once Niki figures it out.
    When Nikki/Jessica broke the nightstick I was wondering who was in control and was thinking that Nikki needed to figure our how to harness the power that Jessica was using. You seem to have taken that thought to a whole new (and completely different) level!! I absolutely LOVE this theory - I hope you are right!!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Just when I think I've got it, they throw a corkscrew in the works and shake things up. I love this show!

Another article containing gossip and spoilers:

Kristin's Blog at E! Online

Includes a very surprising spoiler that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Matt's wife is pregnant. Also confirming that a character we know is gay (not Zach).
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Click to see Spoiler:
    My wild guess at the gay character? Ando. Not because he exudes any particular quality, but because its devious and we'd never think of it. Other spoilers have already discussed him having an upcoming romance, so this could be a convergence of two different previously seemingly unrelated spoilers.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2218447;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My wild guess at the gay character? Ando. Not because he exudes any particular quality, but because its devious and we'd never think of it. Other spoilers have already discussed him having an upcoming romance, so this could be a convergence of two different previously seemingly unrelated spoilers.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That would go against his much explored obsession and chase of Vegas Nikki so much, that it screams improbability. It would also suggest his friendship with Hiro was more than typical, and that would negate Hiro's life-changing interest in the waitress. Nothing is impossible, but I just don't think these are the likely candidates. I'd put my money on Syler or the Haitian first.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I have been away far to long from this site and I was so happy to see the form on Heroes!!
    I love this show so much, I am glad it came back from it's break with a bang..
    I am so happy they are keeping up with the great writing and can's wait for
    Mondays now..
    I haven't had a chance to read all the pages on this one, so please could someone tell me who the FBI chick is,
    I mean what has she been on before?
    I know that face and that voice, but I just can't place her..
    My husband thinks I'm crazy to be so nutty about this show, I have bought the buttons and have made t-shirts for myself
    and was alittle upset when they took thier break.
    True Heroes Junkie!!
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

Clea Duval is the FBI lady.
    She was in "But I'm a cheerleader" and the HBO show Carnivale
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread