+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 192 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Did anyone else hear that reDUNKculous rumour about the winner of AMerica's Next Top Model , CariDee playing Jessica (Niki's dead older sister and other personality) on Heroes in the upcoming episodes?

For what it's worth, I don't believe it, but if it's true, have no fear.
    CariDee looks the part, and she has some kick-*** acting skills.
    But I'm betting anything it's not true.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2178482;
    Did anyone else hear that reDUNKculous rumour about the winner of AMerica's Next Top Model , CariDee playing Jessica (Niki's dead older sister and other personality) on Heroes in the upcoming episodes?

For what it's worth, I don't believe it, but if it's true, have no fear.
    CariDee looks the part, and she has some kick-*** acting skills.
    But I'm betting anything it's not true.

Please it was bad enough Caridee won ANTM now she's trying to ruin my Monday nights. Caridee Go Away. Be happy with doing crap acting on Cover Girl commercials.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2174640;
    How great to actually speak the language that we have to read subtitles for!
    I thought that I read the actor playing Hiro is an American, and had to learn Japanese phonetically. First TV Guide article on Heroes I think mentioned that.
    Actually he was born in Japan and emigrated to the US when he was 6. He must have kept up with his Japanese (most likely spoke it at home with his family) and I've read elsewhere that he actually does all his own translations in Japanese for the show.

Claire's real mother is going to show up. According to a clue from Michael Ausiello at tvguide.com, I'm guessing her power will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    firestarter. However, I can't remember all of Drew Barrymore's movies offhand. Any other ideas?

Here's the excerpt from tvguide.com: Question: Now that your frienemy has reported that Jessalyn Gilsig is joining Heroes as Claire's real mom, do we have to wait long to find out what her powers are? R.W.
    Ausiello: Not if you can figure out this clue: Think Drew Barrymore pre-comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2185229;
    Claire's real mother is going to show up. According to a clue from Michael Ausiello at tvguide.com, I'm guessing her power will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    firestarter. However, I can't remember all of Drew Barrymore's movies offhand. Any other ideas?

Here's the excerpt from tvguide.com: Question: Now that your frienemy has reported that Jessalyn Gilsig is joining Heroes as Claire's real mom, do we have to wait long to find out what her powers are? R.W.
    Ausiello: Not if you can figure out this clue: Think Drew Barrymore pre-comeback.
    Hmmm. I'm guessing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the ability to snort cocaine and do tequila body shots simultaneously, and still retain her career
    ?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2185350;
    Hmmm. I'm guessing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the ability to snort cocaine and do tequila body shots simultaneously, and still retain her career
    ?
    You are JOKES.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I'm so excited Global is advertising replay of the last 2 episodes of Heroes tomorrow and a new one next week. I can't wait to find out what happens with our Heroes. Is NBC doing the same thing?
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2198424;
    I'm so excited Global is advertising replay of the last 2 episodes of Heroes tomorrow and a new one next week. I can't wait to find out what happens with our Heroes. Is NBC doing the same thing?
    Yes -- NBC is doing the same thing: last two eps tomorrow, new one next week.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Some Heroe's scoop at tvguide.com

http://community.tvguide.com/thread....adID=700016231

Did anyone notice whether Milo (Peter} was at the Peoples choice awards? I couldn't find him and wondered if it was because he is the big death at the end of the season?
    Anyone else wonder (that's just for you Krom) if HRG is the bio father of Claire?

+ Reply to Thread