+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 192 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2167930;
    Am I the only one who though Nathan looked just a wee bit (more) evil (than usual) when he was walking out of the campaign office in NY? I'm very suspicious of him.
    I thought the same thing! Maybe Nathan is the dinasour as in big and bad? No idea really it just popped into my head. But regardless I thought Nathan looked a little off when he was coming out that building in NY. Well, the whole show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Have to share---went to my doctor's office this afternoon for a "procedure", late in the day, so didn't see him, but DID see a notice on the window where you check in... Save the cheerleader, save the world.... The staff said so far I'm the only one who knew what it meant including them. Looking forward to my next appt. with the real doctor!

ETA, someone said something before about Claire apologizing to "her hero" before running from him, but think it was because they all knew he'd blow up. Maybe even Claire needs a certain "distance" for safety? I wonder if somehow he swallowed the bomb...and being near Claire he won't be killed by it??? Will be able to contain it somehow? And then she comes closer still and heals him? So that he really did need to save the cheerleader to save the world? Too literal?
    Last edited by PWS; 12-05-2006 at 10:16 PM.

FORT Fan
    Hearing it from me first - Peter blows up becausea ll the heroes come together in one spot and he can't handle having all the powers at one time.

I definitely think that Eden prevented Sylar from being able to take her power, which is why she killed herself when she knew she wouldn't be able to overpower him.
    I think it's interesting we learned that Claire's dad is working for someone else, with obviously a lot more clout, but also that the Haitian man isn't above doing what's (probably) right.
    Great episode all around and one of the best fall finales I've seen thus far.

My DVR cut off before I saw any previews for the premiere in January (don't know if they showed one or not), but I found this one over at TV.com. If anyone caught a preview at the end of the episode, let me know if this is the same one.

Interesting to see that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sylar is still captive and Matt confronts Claire's dad about his abduction
    . The next episode is called Godsend.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by SRG_SSI;2167826;
    Did she die?? We never saw who was shot and in the clips for next time it showed Skyler on the floor looking dead.
    I agree. All I saw was a blood spatter. I didn't know if it was her or Sylar. I guess it would make more sense fr the series to have a villain continue on, but I would speculate that other villains may arise in the future.

I guessed it was her from the angle of the blood spatter, but I've been wrong before. And xjeff00, your thoughts make sense to me!!-Peter does seem to be a sponge with other's talents.

Can someone explain to me why DL got shot in the shoulder and was wounded but the bullet went through his head and didn't faze him?

My thought was that he was ready for possible second shots but the first caught him off guard.

That is my theory. I think he has to "turn on" his power. Otherwise he wouldn't ever be able to do much of anything. Like a ghost.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by SRG_SSI;2167826;
    Did she die?? We never saw who was shot and in the clips for next time it showed Skyler on the floor looking dead.
    Read the newest graphic novel. It definitely answers that question.
    http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/novel_011.shtml

+ Reply to Thread