+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 192 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2167253;
    DOH! I'm totally kicking myself for missing this! I'll have to wait until Friday when it's shown on the Sci Fi channel.

Well, at least I'm finished with my paper...
    Just to let you know, you can catch all previous episodes online at www.nbc.com/Heroes .

I don't think Peter actually "died" last night. Considering his premonition of the future where he sees himself exploding, I have the feeling he'll be back for the rest of the season. Eden must have been the one to ask for the raise since we saw her die last night.

That was an awesome episode. I was sitting on the edge of my seat and I can't wait for it's return.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2167622;
    I don't think Peter actually "died" last night. Considering his premonition of the future where he sees himself exploding, I have the feeling he'll be back for the rest of the season. Eden must have been the one to ask for the raise since we saw her die last night.

That was an awesome episode. I was sitting on the edge of my seat and I can't wait for it's return.
    Oh yeah, I forgot that she died! Yep, she must have asked for too much money.

Wow! That was a great episode. So much is going on. I do hope that Hiro finds his sword in order to battle the big dinosauer, unless the dinosaur isn't actually back in time and is just represented as such. Like someone very old and historic in nature. ? Just thinking.

I hate that Mika's mom turned herself in to the police. She won't be able to help anyone then. I knew that Skylar would kill Eden if she tried to overpower him with her suggestions. Darn it! But I'm glad Isaac can paint without drugs.

This show just gets better.

muggle
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2167758;
    I hate that Mika's mom turned herself in to the police. She won't be able to help anyone then.
    Niki has to get out of that police situation somehow because in Peter's vision she was with Micah and DL in New York when Peter exploded.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2167631;
    Oh yeah, I forgot that she died! Yep, she must have asked for too much money.
    Did she die?? We never saw who was shot and in the clips for next time it showed Skyler on the floor looking dead.

Wow. What an episode. Just finished watching online. This is going to be agony to wait so long to find out the next step!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think now that Isaac is painting sober, some of his visions aren't as clear as when he was on drugs. The dinosaur in his painting could represent Godzilla, who is a cult figure in Japan. Godzilla was the product of radiation and breathes fire. Maybe Hiro will be battling radioactive man but Isaacs visions are skewed a bit and the dinosaur is what came out on canvas.

Am I the only one who though Nathan looked just a wee bit (more) evil (than usual) when he was walking out of the campaign office in NY? I'm very suspicious of him.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2167591;
    Just to let you know, you can catch all previous episodes online at www.nbc.com/Heroes .
    You're great! Thanks for the link! I'm going to watch it very shortly!

+ Reply to Thread