+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2167232;
    So I'm left wondering, does Peter's vision of himself blowing up relate to him absorbing Nuclear Man's radioactive power somehow and then being uncontrollable with that power? If so, would that mean the bomb/explosion is totally unrelated to Sylar?
    That could be, but why is Clair apologizing to Peter before backing away? It would seem that she might have something to do with it.

I don't really get the link between saving her and saving the world though. Did I miss where they supposedly cleared that up?

So I'm left wondering, does Peter's vision of himself blowing up relate to him absorbing Nuclear Man's radioactive power somehow and then being uncontrollable with that power? If so, would that mean the bomb/explosion is totally unrelated to Sylar?

The scene with Isaac's painting of Hiro with that sword was so great. "I've got to find that sword."
    DOH! I'm totally kicking myself for missing this! I'll have to wait until Friday when it's shown on the Sci Fi channel.

Well, at least I'm finished with my paper...

Okay... the suspense is KILLING me! What did Hiro do?

So I'm left wondering, does Peter's vision of himself blowing up relate to him absorbing Nuclear Man's radioactive power somehow and then being uncontrollable with that power?
    Have we seen Peter near the radioactive guy up to this point? I was wondering if that might have something to do with the fact that he was looking ill as he came out of the jail with his brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2167254;
    Okay... the suspense is KILLING me! What did Hiro do?
    Hiro's first appearance in the episode was at Claire's high school the morning after the homecoming dance. He was still there when he got a call from Issac.

Hiro met up with Issac and Issac is now painting the future while sober. He painted a picture of Hiro holding a sword apparently fighting off a dinosaur...maybe he will be going waaaay back in time at some point in the future??? When Hiro saw it he commented that he HAD to find that sword.

A true cliff hanger and I have to wait 7 weeks ........ what agony.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was also wondering if Peter is sick because of his proximity during his encounter to Sylar, did he absorb some of his mental illness or strange abilities? Is that why he saw a premonition?

And ClosetRTwatcher, that's a good point about Peter being in proximity to radioactive man, but that would mean he followed Matt out to Texas and hung out near the police station without being caught. Seems like they would have showed us this. I'm betting he's in proximity to him sometime down the road in NYC.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I saw on one of those entertainment enws shows earlier today, I think it was Extra, that one of the casts asked for a raise and got killed off in the last episode. They must have been talking about Peter. So I don't expect him back . . . unless he agrees to a lower salary. The guy playing Nathan was joking that all the casts now put $20 in the director's jar.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Awesome show tonight. I can't wait to see what happens next. When Peter and the Cop where in the same room and Peter got his power that was so cool how they kept answering each other's thoughts. Then when Eden got pulled through the glass. Wow. Maybe it was the actress playing Eden who was asking for money and got killed off and not Peter. I really like him and hope he isn't going to die. What do you think the Haitian is going to tell Claire and who is he working for if not Claire's Dad? So many questions, I really hate whoever dreamed up this Fall Finale trend that all the suspenseful shows are switching to. Way too frustrating.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2167269;
    Hiro's first appearance in the episode was at Claire's high school the morning after the homecoming dance. He was still there when he got a call from Issac.

Hiro met up with Issac and Issac is now painting the future while sober. He painted a picture of Hiro holding a sword apparently fighting off a dinosaur...maybe he will be going waaaay back in time at some point in the future??? When Hiro saw it he commented that he HAD to find that sword.
    Thanks, Closet! You've sated most of suspense!

Now I'm wondering why he went back in time that far? Well, he did mention that he was afraid to go back in time because he was afraid of becoming a meal for a dinosaur! At least he has some protection this time. But the question now is: how did he learn how to use it?? From going back in time to feudal Japan to be taught by a samaurai???

Now for Sci Fi!
    Last edited by Kocky_Kamikaze; 12-05-2006 at 08:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread