+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

I loved this show!! but I only caught some of their names.. Nathan, Peter, Claire, Mohinder, Micah and it was kool to see the chick from Final Destination.. but did anyone else this that the whole "connections" thing copied LOST a bit? but i still think this will be a good show.. cant wait for the next episode of H E R O E S!

I was really looking forward to this show as I was dissappointed that Invasion did not survive its first season, I am glad that others liked it, but it felt rather short and I felt that I had seen it all because of all the commercials and previews. The only surprise was that Nathan was the one who could fly. Tho it might be that his brother, the nurse, might be a precog. I did think it was incredibly stupid of the geneticist to live in the exact room that his father did in New York, can we say sitting duck, come find me to the people that probably killed his father or at least were responsible for his death.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I forgot it was on! Maybe I can catch it on the NBC website. I also missed Studio 60.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I forgot it was on!
    I think they mentioned replaying it again tonight.

I liked it, too. I agree that the pre- publicity gave away quite a bit of last night's ep so the only real surprises were the brother and the cheerleader's father, but I think there will be lots of good stuff to come.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Check the website - I thought I saw that they were playing episodes online. It said "coming soon" but it hadn't aired on the West Coast when I checked.

I enjoyed it, and I hadn't seen ads so there were lots of surprises for me. It seemed a little slow to start. They give away too much in their promos; already what they showed at the end of the episode ruins the cliffhanger.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I forgot it was on! Maybe I can catch it on the NBC website. I also missed Studio 60.
    It is on at 8:00 tonight. I really enjoyed the first episode. The reason being that it is more about the flaws and insecurities the heroes have in their normal lives.

I absolutely enjoyed it. I actually had the "wow" moment after it was over. Loved loved loved the lack of commercials. It made it seem that much more intense. Great marketing for this show.

I really like the characters. I like the development and that they're not perfect. It'll be interesting to see the development in the weeks to come, but I will definitely be watching.

I am loving this show!
    The premise is reminding me a little bit of X-Men, but thats cool! I am just hoping it continues at this pace.

I liked it too, and I'm really not into the cheesy teen based hero drama aka Smallville. This had much more of an edge, I felt I was the demographic. This could go very far if they keep it this way, lots of different storylines, lots of cult goodies, etc.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread