+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 192 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

FORT Fan
    what about 'the cleaner' and DL are alteregos like Niki and Anti-Niki...except DL's power grew so much that they split....since they do look so much alike

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99;2117364;
    what about 'the cleaner' and DL are alteregos like Niki and Anti-Niki...except DL's power grew so much that they split....since they do look so much alike
    Any Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan will tell you that they look nothing alike...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99;2117364;
    That would be like suggesting that Claire and Niki are related simply because they are both blond!

(See, the joke here is that I DID suggest such a thing once already--the apparent ages of Claire and Niki would make a teenage mother thing just barely possible...)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Seriously, did we ever see DL before this last show? If not I don't feel we know much about how he looks one way or the other...dark skinned shaven headed man standing in a shadow, at least on my TV. I just don't remember seeing him before, while we've seen the "cleaner" a lot, relatively--altho I tend to focus on his next "victim" or on his boss I admit, and not on him. I believe imdb that they are different actors, but I couldn't get a good enough look in that last shot to be sure-- I wouldn't be able to identify him again, especially as I was flicking between looking at him and at her and the departing police. Maybe some of you with those TVs that fill up a wall got a better look.
    While we're on the topic of people we can mix up, I also think long haired blondes all look alike. I really appreciate casting directors who use different hair colors and hairstyles until I get used to the characters. All this quick cutting and large casts on these new shows these days (says the old fogey)--I never get a chance to focus on people's faces. At least the cheerleader usually wears her cheerleader outfit. On that show on the lottery winners I never did sort some of those brown haired women with medium length hair out from each other before it got cancelled. I couldn't even be appropriately shocked by who was in bed with whom because I wasn't always sure it was the "wrong" woman!

Here are some pics comparing DL and the Cleaner
    DL

The Cleaner

Just had a look at IMDB - Boromir (Sean Bean) is playing Sylar. No way!!
    Last edited by RainbowWindy; 10-26-2006 at 02:52 PM.

FORT Fan
    ^^^^ they look pretty similar to me

the only similarity they share is that alien shaped head, other than that...they look nothing alike.

the first guy is the dude from Drumline and some other movies. The mute cleanerman i don't really recognize him from anywhere.

speaking of the cleanerman, he must can teleport ... on that last episode when clairedaddy went in the hospital room to speak with the quarterback. he closed the door behind him and pulled the curtain. Then after he said his peace, he pulled the curtain and cleanerman was their awaiting instructions.

The whole mix-up of these two characters is because the name of the actor who plays the cleaner had not been made public until recently, but the actor who plays DL had.
    Until now, we have only seen one bald, black man on the show (Cleaner) and one bald, black man listed on IMDB, et al (DL). We assumed he was the same guy because we had never seen DL, looked at the cast list, Saw DL but not the Cleaner listed there, put two and two together and got 3.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Just had a look at IMDB - Boromir (Sean Bean) is playing Sylar. No way!!
    And...no way. That rumor was discounted by Sean himself. Can't recall where, but it is not so. I don't think we really know who Sylar is at this point.

IMDB is filled with inaccuracies, so yeah... just because its there doesn't mean its true.

Here's some casting info from another source (spoilerfix.com). Nathan's wife, Heidi, reportedly will be played by Rena Sofer.

A hot enough choice that it makes his straying seem even more scummy. But I'm skeptical of this casting bit, because Sofer is also allegedly playing someone's wife on this season's "24" as well. At least ONE of those rumors has to be false, if not both.

EDIT - Maybe not. This reports that she will indeed be in both shows: http://www.renasofer.net/news.html
    They are both "guest starring" roles, but still, that would make it a pretty damn good year for her, even if she's getting a bit typecast as "the hot wife".

There are also some indications that Suresh is getting an on-screen mama soon. No. Not Rena Sofer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Krom; 10-27-2006 at 12:11 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread