+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 192 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1911
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

  1. #231
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,796
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2115457;
    Did you see that in the preview or somewhere else? Does this need spoilering?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I Saw him in Nikki's house, but not how he got there.
    Bearcata's spoiler would seem to explain what you "spoiled"--not that that needed to be hidden per se, since it's already happened and I don't think seeing it would tell anyone what Bearcata wrote.

  2. #232
    FORT Fan RainbowWindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    162
    I am 99% certain that DL and the "Cleaner" are not the same person. DL and his power are introduced on the online comic which can be seen at NBC.com/heroes right now.

  3. #233
    FORT Fanatic TellTaleOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWindy;2115815;
    I am 99% certain that DL and the "Cleaner" are not the same person. DL and his power are introduced on the online comic which can be seen at NBC.com/heroes right now.
    According to NBC. The cleaner is DL. Recap page 16, episode "Hiro's" But I might add it may be a typo. There seems to be a slew of them in the recaps.
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 10-25-2006 at 07:15 PM.

  4. #234
    Skye's BootyGuard Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,652
    those are 2 different black guys...

    the guy that is Claires Daddy sidekick aka the "Cleaner"

    did not appear to be the same guy in the previews that was at Niki's house

    the guy i seen in Niki's house is that dude that played on the movie Drumline opposite of Nick Canon.

    i could be wrong though, i don't look that hard at dudes.




  5. #235
    Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Just south of Hollywood
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2116036;
    those are 2 different black guys...

    the guy that is Claires Daddy sidekick aka the "Cleaner"

    did not appear to be the same guy in the previews that was at Niki's house

    the guy i seen in Niki's house is that dude that played on the movie Drumline opposite of Nick Canon.

    i could be wrong though, i don't look that hard at dudes.
    Nope, they are obviously two different men.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

  6. #236
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,796
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;2116636;
    Nope, they are obviously two different men.
    Wow...thought it was the same guy also...so it was the cleaner who was in the bar when the cop keeled over? Right?
    Have we seen Nikki's ex any place except hiding in her house? Where we didn't get a good look at him?

  7. #237
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,235
    A pic of the symbol.




    A frequently appearing symbol linked to the new heroes strongly resembles a stylized RNA molecule. This symbol has appeared numerous times and is frequently in some way related to a hero:

    In the swimming pool at a double homicide crime scene in which Matt Parkman was involved.
    As a recurring shape shown scrolling across a laptop screen in a genetic profiling program created by Chandra Suresh.
    On a drawing done by Peter Petrelli.
    Frequently painted by Isaac Mendez.
    On a post-it note on the map in Mohinder Suresh's apartment.
    Written on a geometry textbook owned by Claire Bennet.
    Written on pictures in Sylar's apartment.
    As a tattoo on the shoulder of Niki Sanders' alternate personality.
    Engraved on the hilt of Future Hiro's katana.
    Printed on the front of Chandra Suresh's book, Activating Evolution.
    Printed on the upper left corner of the 14th issue of 9th Wonders comic book, written by Isaac Mendez (The 13th issue that Micah was reading did not have the symbol).
    On a necklace around Mr. Bennet's special assistant's neck.

    info from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  8. #238
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2117048;
    A pic of the symbol.




    A frequently appearing symbol linked to the new heroes strongly resembles a stylized RNA molecule. This symbol has appeared numerous times and is frequently in some way related to a hero:

    In the swimming pool at a double homicide crime scene in which Matt Parkman was involved.
    As a recurring shape shown scrolling across a laptop screen in a genetic profiling program created by Chandra Suresh.
    On a drawing done by Peter Petrelli.
    Frequently painted by Isaac Mendez.
    On a post-it note on the map in Mohinder Suresh's apartment.
    Written on a geometry textbook owned by Claire Bennet.
    Written on pictures in Sylar's apartment.
    As a tattoo on the shoulder of Niki Sanders' alternate personality.
    Engraved on the hilt of Future Hiro's katana.
    Printed on the front of Chandra Suresh's book, Activating Evolution.
    Printed on the upper left corner of the 14th issue of 9th Wonders comic book, written by Isaac Mendez (The 13th issue that Micah was reading did not have the symbol).
    On a necklace around Mr. Bennet's special assistant's neck.

    info from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)
    I am curious in finding out what that symbol means.

  9. #239
    FORT Fogey cricketeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,696
    IMDB has listed Leonard Roberts as DL Hawkins and Jimmy Jean-Louis simply as "Haitian", whom we affectionately refer to as The Cleaner.
    While DL has been on their character list for a while, the the Haitian has only recently been added, even though he's been on the show and DL has not. Anyone else wonder if the studio was having some fun with us viewers by not releasing all of the cast info right away ? Crafty devils.
    FYI, Sylar is also listed now.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/fullcredits
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

  10. #240
    FORT Fanatic TellTaleOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    512
    So do you think Mr. Bennet and the Cleaner had something to do with the murder DL was framed for?

    I also would not be surprised if Silar and Mr. Linderman were somehow connected.
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 10-26-2006 at 11:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.