+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 192 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

lol, the thought of the issues he'd have with all of them around him made me spit my drink out!! I got a total mental picture of that!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange;2114614;
    Forget when Peter is just around Niki. I want to know what happens to Peter when everyone is in the same room! Would he have an alterego that can fly, read people's thoughts, stop time, paint the future and be indestructable all at once or does he have to chose which one? And is the ability his own activated by someone else or is it drawn from someone else?
    Woah! That would be a sight!

From what I drew from last night's episode though, it looks like he has to focus specifically on the power to activate it when around whomever so I'm thinking one at a time, cause it would be hard to focus on all at once. But you never know, he could evolve to be that powerful once he hones his skills. I am really interested to see what happens when he's around Nikki though. This show is so addictive its ridiculous!
    Do you really wanna win or just look good losin?

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange;2114614;
    Forget when Peter is just around Niki. I want to know what happens to Peter when everyone is in the same room! Would he have an alterego that can fly, read people's thoughts, stop time, paint the future and be indestructable all at once or does he have to chose which one? And is the ability his own activated by someone else or is it drawn from someone else?
    My intuition on this is that I bet Peter CAN indeed have multiple powers, if he is in the proper company, just as he can have NO powers if he isn't.

His power is thus both the weakest AND strongest power out there. He can range from either being completely helpless, all the way to being the most powerful of any of them.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mertii;2114511;
    I guess you missed the last week's ep. Peter is aware, thank goodness
    I watched, but I guess I wasn't "aware"!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Does anyone know the name of the actress playing Greg Grunberg's (the cop) wife? She looks so familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen her before.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I wasn't totally sold on this show to start with. Struck me as something that would be too genreish and get canceled quick. I didn't want to get vested in yet another show that would disappear. But damn, the show has gotten good! Last nights episode totally rocked! It had a little bit of everything in it.

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;2114364;
    Not much of a guess if you go to the 9thwonders web site, you'll see it noted in the top left hand corner of the web page. trip-w dot 9thwonders dot com
    Hey, I just guessed by looking at it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

SPOILER 'bout DL

Click to see Spoiler:
    Looks as if DL can also walk through walls as well as wipe out memories

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2115413;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Looks as if DL can also walk through walls as well as wipe out memories
    Did you see that in the preview or somewhere else? Does this need spoilering?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I Saw him in Nikki's house, but not how he got there.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2115457;
    Did you see that in the preview or somewhere else? Does this need spoilering?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I Saw him in Nikki's house, but not how he got there.
    I got the info from next week's TV Guide. That's why it is a spoiler it has not been revealed on the show as of yet.

+ Reply to Thread