+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I noticed that when Nikki woke up in her garage with the dead thugs, Not-Nikki in the mirror had blood on her face & clothing. However, Nikki did NOT have any blood on her. Interesting.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2112991;
    1. Saw the symbol finally - thanks for posting it JR - I noticed it on the edge of one of Claire's school books (hand drawn), two of Isaac's paintings and DL's neclace as well as those already mentioned.

2. What was Hiro carrying on the subway? It looked like a rifle to me.

1. Is it possible that the symbol is sanskit or a DNA marker??

2. Looked like a sword to me.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Apparently the symbol is half a DNA helix.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2114297;
    1. Is it possible that the symbol is sanskit or a DNA marker??

2. Looked like a sword to me.
    You and DevilTwin make a good guess - it does resemble a broken piece-part of an old DNA model. Crap, now I'll be looking for it on all of them!

Good call, it was a sword.

Was anyone else feeling a little creeped out when Daddy-dearest gave the same shhhhhh to the quarterback that Not-Nikki gave to Nikki in an earlier ep.?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Not much of a guess if you go to the 9thwonders web site, you'll see it noted in the top left hand corner of the web page. trip-w dot 9thwonders dot com
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I just went there and, ha ha!!! Just what I need, spending more time on the computer! No thanks, how about you just report any good stuff here for the rest of us?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I can't wait to see what kind of effect Niki has on Peter. Will he get a dopelganger too?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I just hope Peter realizes he can ONLY fly when his brother is around! I haven't yet seen that he realizes he needs to be near people to have their abilities.
    Would you want a lover who could read your mind? I kept thinking when he 'fesses up to his wife what is going on she's going to be creeped out.
    Poor guy tho (the cop)--looks like he's going to be arrested again if this keeps up. He needs to gets some tinfoil and make a helmet!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2114495;
    I just hope Peter realizes he can ONLY fly when his brother is around! I haven't yet seen that he realizes he needs to be near people to have their abilities.
    I guess you missed the last week's ep. Peter is aware, thank goodness

Forget when Peter is just around Niki. I want to know what happens to Peter when everyone is in the same room! Would he have an alterego that can fly, read people's thoughts, stop time, paint the future and be indestructable all at once or does he have to chose which one? And is the ability his own activated by someone else or is it drawn from someone else?

+ Reply to Thread