+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 192 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

If she was a true mirror-image of Niki, wouldn't they both have the tatoo, only on opposite sides?

So maybe we are making a bit too much of the fact that she normally appears in a mirror.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2111587;
    If she was a true mirror-image of Niki, wouldn't they both have the tatoo, only on opposite sides?

So maybe we are making a bit too much of the fact that she normally appears in a mirror.
    Is it possible she might be twins, different bodies occupying the same space?

Or a weird split personality.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2111587;

That's why I'm thinking it's more of a Jekyl & Hyde thing. More along the lines of "something from within". She's only able to see it in the mirror, but it's her physical body that's doing the things.

There is a Heroes mini-marathon tonight on NBC because there is no NFL football on tonight.

Hubby says Nikki's 'power' is her super human strength not the fact that she sees double in the mirror
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

it just occured to me that thingirl looks like that darkhaired chick on The O.C.

they even talk the same.

Saw the symbol finally - thanks for posting it JR - I noticed it on the edge of one of Claire's school books (hand drawn), two of Isaac's paintings and DL's neclace as well as those already mentioned.

Isaac has a jaw-less skull on a table in his apartment.
    Did anyone else think one of the sketches in his pad looked like Nikki's mother-in-law?

Hiro to Nathan "You look different without your scar".
    What was Hiro carrying on the subway? It looked like a rifle to me.

Not-Nikki called Micah "our son" on the elevator.
    I wonder what Micah's power will be. Both parents look to be "gifted".
    Didn't one of the Nikki's looked happy to see DL in the preview? Perhaps Not-Nikki helped him with the robbery/burials? Did DL rob the bank to fund his and daddy-dearest's project?

Got the feeling last night that the Petrelli's father had powers too - that mom is using the depression story to cover it up just like Peter is with Nathan.

Whatever, the final previews last night showed a lot of good stuff coming!
    Last edited by cricketeen; 10-23-2006 at 09:22 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2112991;
    Saw the symbol finally - thanks for posting it JR - I noticed it on the edge of one of Claire's school books (hand drawn), two of Isaac's paintings and DL's neclace as well as those already mentioned.

Isaac has a jaw-less skull on a table in his apartment.
    Did anyone else think one of the sketches in his pad looked like Nikki's mother-in-law?

Hiro to Nathan "You look different without your scar".
    What was Hiro carrying on the subway? It looked like a rifle to me.

Not-Nikki called Micah "our son" on the elevator.
    I wonder what Micah's power will be. Both parents look to be "gifted".
    Didn't one of the Nikki's looked happy to see DL in the preview? Perhaps Not-Nikki helped him with the robbery/burials? Did DL rob the bank to fund his and daddy-dearest's project?

Got the feeling last night that the Petrelli's father had powers too - that mom is using the depression story to cover it up just like Peter is with Nathan.

Whatever, the final previews last night showed a lot of good stuff coming!
    Good spotting the symbol in different locations Cricketeen. The previews make for some interesting events coming up.

really diggin the show

i noticed alot of things that i missed the first time around watching the marathon and also all the previews at the end were great...season looks like a winner.

i was a bit slow and just now realized that isaac is alive because when Hiro discovered his dead body with his scull chopped off, um he was back in time, lol yes, i'm slow

i also just caught what the newspaper headline said when Hiro was told what the date was and the significance of it. It was Nov. 8th (day after the election) and the headline was "Petrelli wins ...."

regarding future-Hiro on the train... He looked like he was in some samarai costume with a sword. Like i said earlier i think the show might have some terminatorlike theme and Hiro was coming back from waaay in the future to try to stop the mushroom cloud from happening.

My son happened to catch the re-runs and told me last night, mom, have u watched this show Heroes? He says, My favorite is the man who can stop time! This show is a definite winner of all ages.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread