+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182183184185186187188189190191192
Results 1,911 to 1,916 of 1916
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

OK, I watched the season 4 finale. Seemed a bit rushed considering all the lose ends and I was alright with it then Claire had to spoil it by taking a high dive. Girl is totally naive thinking that people will be OK with specials. Want to see another Inquisition? Does she really want to spend her life on the run or as a lab rat with people constantly cutting bits off her. Oh, well it was a good show, great concept that took a nose dive but at least it finished with some closure.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Masi Oka to Return as Hiro For 'Heroes Reborn' - Spinoff Online - TV, Film, and Entertainment News DailySpinoff Online – TV, Film, and Entertainment News Daily

“Heroes” veteran Masi Oka will reprise his role as fan-favorite character Hiro Nakamura on NBC’s upcoming revival “Heroes Reborn,” Deadline reports.

He joins a cast that includes fellow returning star Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet, and franchise newcomers Zachary Levi, Danika Yarosh, Judith Shekoni, Robbie Kay, Ryan Guzma, Gatlin Green and Henry Zebrowski. Series creator Tim Kring is also on board.

“I’m excited to return to my ‘Heroes’ roots,” Oka, who now co-stars on “Hawaii Five-0,” said in a statement. “Hiro Nakamura was such an inspirational role to play, and I’m hoping the fans will enjoy seeing him back on TV.”

“The character of Hiro Nakamura was such a huge part of the first series’ success, and a gigantic fan favorite,” Kring added. “We felt the fans would really love seeing him back in action again.”

The 13-episode “Heroes Reborn” will premiere later this year on NBC.
    SpringMaiden27 and JavaJo like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've been reading about this and I'm sure I'll check it out, although I'm disappointed that Milo won't be back. I hope they don't screw this reboot up like they did the original show.
    Florimel likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 6
    Upcoming Pools: So You Think You Can Dance 12 (June 1), Big Brother 17 (June 24), Face Off 9 (July 28), America's Got Talent 10
    Pool Participants: Get your reality show report card here!
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2015: The FORT's Amazing Spreadsheet Wizard & Avatar Artist

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...I'm looking forward to that...they did a good job with the actors last time...I remember this was the first time I ever saw Zachary Quinto.... great casting. Of course I"m going to need to be reminded what was happening at the end... I recall it was confusing...

Yes...key players including the Cheerleader were buried in the trailer, weren't they?

I doubt Zachery will be back because they will probably be filming the new Star Trek 3 in the not too distant future. Frankly, I prefer him in a good guy role. Another cast member who has gone on to another project is the Cheerleader, herself. (Nashville)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Basically the only main characters from the first series that will be back are HRG aka Noah Bennett and Hiro. Don't mind. Wonder how they will dig themselves out of that hole Claire dug them at the series finale.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread