+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 192 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    When I heard "clean him out" I immediately thought of the brains that seem to have been scooped out of the skulls.... Luckily the cop is such a star that I doubt that's what will happen...maybe just erased as suggested above.

stuff about DL

Click to see Spoiler:
    DL Hawkins will be debuting October 23 and have a touching reunion with his wife, Nikki on October 30th, expect "Mr. and Mrs. smith"

He is best known for portraying undercover military operative Forrest Gates on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

All info provided by TV Guide.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-18-2006 at 10:49 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2106731;
    I don't think Sylar is anyone we know. Or if he is, he's probably someone we're currently assuming is non-Super.

The only real evidence I can think of to support Nathan being Sylar is that Sy appears to have multiple abilities, and the only other person we know who does is Peter. A genetic bond would explain that similarity. On the other hand, if Peter is right about how his power works, then if Nathan could do anything other than fly, wouldn't Peter also manifest those abilities when around Nathan? And that would STILL depend on Nathan/Sylar's powers being permanent and not just "borrowed" the way Peter's appear to be.
    You could be on to something here. Maybe this Sylar is one of the Petrelli family members who has come back from the future, just like Hiro. He could have discovered that eating the brains could make the mimicing power permanent.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2107244;
    When I heard "clean him out" I immediately thought of the brains that seem to have been scooped out of the skulls.... Luckily the cop is such a star that I doubt that's what will happen...maybe just erased as suggested above.
    He was the pilot on Lost though, so, he's not above doing smaller parts.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;2109198;
    He was the pilot on Lost though, so, he's not above doing smaller parts.
    True. But he was billed AS a star of this show in all of the pre-show publicity.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

For those who were upset at the nature of Claire's revenge...

Click to see Spoiler:
    If you go to http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/ and download "GRAPHIC NOVEL FOUR: AFTERMATH", it explains things even clearer than the upcoming episode probably will, because it includes a first person narration by Claire. She clearly did NOT have any plan to kill the quarterback, she merely wanted him scared and hurt. In fact, she very clearly and quickly shows her true heroic nature after the crash.

Click to see Spoiler:
    As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving") in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia, "Gilmore Girls") tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") that he can fly. A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Ice Princess") learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter, "Final Destination"), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera, "Empire"), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress, NBC's "Third Watch"), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka, NBC's "Scrubs") develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…

That's from the official Heroes site.....note the bit I highlighted...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0731346/

Conclusion? That dude's Nikki's husband.

Just a guess, of course...

Twiddler, we'd been discussing that possibility already I think.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And yeah, its definitely the ACTOR we think it is, because that IMDB page has a photo.

Of course that makes him a real stone-cold dude, since he didn't seem to react much to the sight of Niki in that hotel room.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2106203;
    I think it's just her alter ego that has the tattoo. Her "power" seems to be a Dr. Jeckyl / Mr. Hyde type of thing. That symbol seems to pop up a lot, I remember seeing it in the pool (it was a cluster of leaves floating on the surface I think) when the cop found the little girl in the hidden room. It has to be something that ties all the "heroes" together.
    My son has been noticing that the Hero's symbol keeps popping up - that eclipse logo for the show - is that what you mean? I only caught a glimpse, but I thought her tattoo was more snake-like.

According to the Heroes web-site, NBC is re-airing these first 3 eps. back-to-back Sunday beginning at 8:00.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 10-20-2006 at 09:35 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2109778;
    For those who were upset at the nature of Claire's revenge...

Click to see Spoiler:
    If you go to http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/ and download "GRAPHIC NOVEL FOUR: AFTERMATH", it explains things even clearer than the upcoming episode probably will, because it includes a first person narration by Claire. She clearly did NOT have any plan to kill the quarterback, she merely wanted him scared and hurt. In fact, she very clearly and quickly shows her true heroic nature after the crash.
    I can't imagine
    Click to see Spoiler:
    how she thought a head on collision would just scare him and hurt him "a little"--presumably she remembers a younger life when she could actually be hurt and knows a little hurt from probably dead even with seatbelts and airbags? On the other hand if the above is meant to imply she saves him from the crash...ick... not so heroic, saving the rapist to go on and rape again (if she thinks that will "teach" him she's nuts), and since she can't be hurt there's nothing heroic from her as she's risking nothing

+ Reply to Thread