+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 192 FirstFirst ... 89139179180181182183184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1911
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3760093;
    I think he is after her dad. Samuel knows that if she is at the carnival, Noah will come looking for her.

ETA - I think it is funny that the Haitian has suddenly been given a name this season (Renee), and the term "Haitian(ed)" is now being used as a verb (i.e., "You Haitianed me!?")
    They've mentioned his name before this season, but it is funny that it's now a verb.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I can think of a few people I'd like to Haitian! And a few experiences I'd like Haitianed out of myself!

Thanks for the Claire info, jette66!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3760099;
    They've mentioned his name before this season, but it is funny that it's now a verb.
    I must have been "Haitianed" because I could have sworn this season was the first time I had heard his name!

Question, I thought the puppet master was killed by Sylar? He showed up at the carnival and talked to Claire. Why is it I thought I rememebered him being offed by Sylar? Didn't Sylar have that ability?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3761069;
    Question, I thought the puppet master was killed by Sylar? He showed up at the carnival and talked to Claire. Why is it I thought I rememebered him being offed by Sylar? Didn't Sylar have that ability?
    The last time I saw the puppet master, he had went to Claire for help against Danko. I don't remember what happened to him after that. I'm thinking Danko's men captured him. But I have senile moments so.....??
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3761069;
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! When he showed up the first thing I said was "didn't Sylar kill that guy??" For some reason I have a picture in my head of him dead in a dumpster or in an alley...
    ETA:
    A quick Google search led me to the heroes wiki website (who knew there was such a thing??). They have this info:

Episode: Cold Snap
    As Danko walks into his living room he finds Doyle tied to the ceiling like a puppet with a gift tag on him. Later on, he is being held in Building 26, sedated and strapped to a bed with numerous other evolved humans.

Episode: Into Asylum
    Danko mentions "the half-dead puppeteer" as one of the gifts that Sylar gave him.
    So I guess Sylar didn't actually kill him. Altho when Sylar was with Peter and his mom near Thanksgiving and forced them to sit at the table with him it seemed suspiciously like he was using the "puppet master" ability. I didn't think he could multi-task like that with his telekinesis...
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 12-02-2009 at 04:43 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Reminder--back tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3761087;
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! When he showed up the first thing I said was "didn't Sylar kill that guy??" For some reason I have a picture in my head of him dead in a dumpster or in an alley...
    ETA:
    A quick Google search led me to the heroes wiki website (who knew there was such a thing??). They have this info:

So I guess Sylar didn't actually kill him. Altho when Sylar was with Peter and his mom near Thanksgiving and forced them to sit at the table with him it seemed suspiciously like he was using the "puppet master" ability. I didn't think he could multi-task like that with his telekinesis...

Thank you Closet, I thought I had just imagined it or something and the scene at Thanksgiving also made me think about it since he used that ability.

I really enjoyed he long episode last night!

I like that Claire promised to find someone that could help the gypsies get rid of Samuel and then Samuel's ink directed Sylar straight to Claire. My guess is that he is the one who has to help her with the Samuel problem. Love it!!

I'm curious to see what is up with the deaf woman and the concert shown in the preview. It looks like something goes wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3784694;
    I really enjoyed he long episode last night!

I like that Claire promised to find someone that could help the gypsies get rid of Samuel and then Samuel's ink directed Sylar straight to Claire. My guess is that he is the one who has to help her with the Samuel problem. Love it!!

I'm curious to see what is up with the deaf woman and the concert shown in the preview. It looks like something goes wrong...
    I finally had a chance to watch this new episode. It was sad seeing them bury Nathan...is the actor's name out of the credits?

Claire seems to catch on to things pretty quick, and I also thought it was interesting how Samuel's ink directed Sylar to Claire. I really, really hope they make this good, and that we get a lot of Sylar...I love the bad guy!

+ Reply to Thread