+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 192 FirstFirst ... 88138178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1911
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

I agree JavaJo. One thing about this show is that with so many story lines the main plot does seem to drag. I was upset about the kid dying as well. But, if he had been delivered to the carnival, would he have been encouraged to kill or to heal? I think Tracy will go there when she reaches the end of her emotional rope - even though she is very cynical. Yes - Claire needs a memory wiper and quick. LOL Syler is back...Matt blocked him for awhile with alcohol, but now he knows that is not the answer. By the end of the season he will find his way to the carnival and the purge and swap will take place...at least that is what I think.

I do believe the carnival is the end place, the magnet, the drawing card for all of our heroes this season...but, what then?

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3738023;
    WOW. I hate that they offed the kid. He had a lot of potential. I guess since Peter has that power right now, they didn't need him. I thought the kid played that part perfectly.
    I wasn't convinced that the kid was gone for good. I was expecting Tracy to take him to the carnival - maybe they have a healer there...?

The commercials still talk about the Heroes saving the world, but there doesn't seem to be any impending doom that they are supposed to save everyone from this season...

Well, I keep hearing whispers, and have no idea whether this is worth discussing .........but ratings are slipping more each week, and it is "rumored" that the show will be ending May of 2010. My husband is freaking out, so if anyone knows something for sure - will you let me know? (Please) he will need time to come "to terms".
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

If this is true, I'm not surprised. I still watch the show religiously but I've lost interest over the past few seasons. Once that writer's strike happened, the show hasn't been the same to me.

I've heard those rumors, too. Personally, I'm liking this season a lot more than the past few.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3752300;
    If this is true, I'm not surprised. I still watch the show religiously but I've lost interest over the past few seasons. Once that writer's strike happened, the show hasn't been the same to me.
    The show definitely took a hit after the storylines were just completely abandoned due to the writer's strike. However, like JavaJo, I have been enjoying this season much more. They seem to be getting back to the kind of stuff that made the show fun to watch in the first place. I really hope they don't cancel it when things are just starting to look up...

I've really enjoyed this season and feel it's finally getting/gotten back on track, and getting back to the "Heroes" that got us watching in the first place. It would be too bad if they ended the series, just when it's starting to get good again.

Tonight's episode looks like it's going to be a good one, and it looks like Sylar is back!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's amazing how Sylar has become almost a hero that one feels sorry for...because we keep seeing this alternate side of him as he would have been if people weren't mean to him.

A question, on tonight's show at the start when Claire was at the carnival having her tattoo fortune told, what was the picture of? I could see it was meant to be Claire, but couldn't make out much else. Anyone get a better view? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3760006;
    It's amazing how Sylar has become almost a hero that one feels sorry for...because we keep seeing this alternate side of him as he would have been if people weren't mean to him.

A question, on tonight's show at the start when Claire was at the carnival having her tattoo fortune told, what was the picture of? I could see it was meant to be Claire, but couldn't make out much else. Anyone get a better view? Thanks!
    It was Claire in what looks like her cheerleading outfit, and the banner says "Indestructible Girl". Claire then asks if she's going to have a circus act, and tattoo girl says "This isn't your future, Claire...this is your desire".

At the end of the episode, Samuel told tattoo girl that Claire isn't who he wants. If that's the case, then who DOES he want?

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;3760017;
    At the end of the episode, Samuel told tattoo girl that Claire isn't who he wants. If that's the case, then who DOES he want?
    I think he is after her dad. Samuel knows that if she is at the carnival, Noah will come looking for her.

ETA - I think it is funny that the Haitian has suddenly been given a name this season (Renee), and the term "Haitian(ed)" is now being used as a verb (i.e., "You Haitianed me!?")
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 12-01-2009 at 09:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread