+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 192 FirstFirst ... 87137177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1911
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3728159;
    I wasn't completely impressed by this episode, but I'm hoping it is a setup for what it to come. I agree that Sylar probably isn't himself because he is still with Matt. But I think the other question is when he starts getting memories back will they be Nathan's? Not sure what direction the writers are going to take with that. I am also guessing that the deaf woman can both destroy and heal with her ability. I am thinking that it may tie in to how Hiro will get better. I thought the invisible girl was an interesting twist in the Claire storyline because I didn't see it coming. I love it when the writers surprise me!

I also thought it was hilarious that the kids in the hospital were singing the theme song to "Greatest American Hero"!!
    yeah, that tripped me out

I really enjoyed this episode. The invisible circus was creepy, too.

I loved Peter and the deaf girl, just sitting there playing the piano together, watching the pretty colors. It was a touching moment and usually this show is so fast paced, they don't add elements like that. Nobody ever stops and smells the roses, so to speak. It was a nice change.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I agree JavaJo, that was a very nice moment. Too bad they had to destroy it by showing her color energy could also crack walls. The invisible girl was a surprise, as well as Claire's stalker revealing herself to be a stalker because I was just starting to be comfortable with her as was Claire. That the invisible girl also appears to be an established student at the university is also interesting. When and Why did "they" send her there? Is bringing in Claire her only mission?

It was interesting that Nathan went into the ground and Syler emerged. Nathan was a larger man than Syler so, of course, the sweats wouldn't fit properly. But, that begs the question...where is Nathan? If they did a shapeshift on Syler to get him to look like Nathan, where is Nathan - I can't remember what they did to him from last season.

They didn't show Matt reacting to Syler beginning to become himself - how will that affect his sanity?

Okay - now I'm interested again. New storylines that have expanded the Hero universe.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally caught up on my Heroes tapes! I agree I love the synesthesia ability. So Peter "caught" it from her... but what happened to Peter's ability to run fast? Right after he caught her ability he was trying to go fast and failing...do I remember than he can only have one ability at a time, unlike Sylar? Wasn't he able to do more than one for a while? I really lose track of these shows when they go off for extended periods.

I also agree that Sylar's memories and personality are with Matt and his body and his "base personality" (who he would have been in a normal situation) are now with the carnival.

I have this vague memory that "Nathan" was actually Sylar's body (Sylar had morphed to look like Nathan) with Nathan's memories imprinted in him by Matt. Nathan's original body was killed and disposed of I think. So when "Nathan" was killed by the henchman of the mother of N's old girlfriend, and buried, when he used his Sylar ability to come back to life he came back as his original Sylar body. Or am I misremembering this?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3731328;
    It was interesting that Nathan went into the ground and Syler emerged. Nathan was a larger man than Syler so, of course, the sweats wouldn't fit properly. But, that begs the question...where is Nathan? If they did a shapeshift on Syler to get him to look like Nathan, where is Nathan - I can't remember what they did to him from last season.

They didn't show Matt reacting to Syler beginning to become himself - how will that affect his sanity?
    Sylar killed Nathan at the end of last season. Sylar had morphed into Nathan's appearance and the other heroes (Angela, Matt, Peter, ?) got a hold of him and had Matt mess with his mind so that he had all of Nathan's memories. So the Nathan we have seen this season has been Sylar all along, he has just thought he was Nathan and Sylar's consciousness has been trapped inside Matt's head.

SO my questions at this point are:
    (1) what happened to Nathan's "consciousness" when Sylar-as-Nathan was shot and buried? Since real Nathan is already dead, did the remnants of him that were trapped in Sylar just evaporate?
    (2) is Sylar's consciousness still stuck in Matt's head and that is why Sylar appeared to have amnesia when he work up? and
    (3) in the previews for this week it looks like the gypsies are going to give Sylar "the truth" back - does this mean they can somehow retrieve his consciousness from Matt or will they restore his memory some other way or are they really going to give him some altered version of memory that suits their purpose...?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3731363;
    Finally caught up on my Heroes tapes! I agree I love the synesthesia ability. So Peter "caught" it from her... but what happened to Peter's ability to run fast? Right after he caught her ability he was trying to go fast and failing...do I remember than he can only have one ability at a time, unlike Sylar? Wasn't he able to do more than one for a while? I really lose track of these shows when they go off for extended periods.
    Originally Peter could incorporate the power of any hero he encountered into his own repertoire and he had many powers all at the same time. However, then he ran into his father who took away his power because Peter wouldn't join his side. I cannot remember how he got any of his power back, but now he can only hold onto one power at a time. So if he gets a new one, it replaces the one he had previously. I am still a bit confused by whether he has to consciously take the power because he had super fast speed and then he encountered the head gypsy guy but he couldn't have taken that guy's power because he was still fast. The he ran into the deaf woman and apparently incorporated her power without realizing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3731328;
    Didn't they bury him out at that camp where Angela stayed as child? The one where her sister was hiding all these years? Maybe I'm remembering wrong....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3731438;
    Didn't they bury him out at that camp where Angela stayed as child? The one where her sister was hiding all these years? Maybe I'm remembering wrong....
    I remember thinking it looked like the same place, but I don't think they made it clear one way or the other...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, everyone, for digging up the memories! Yes, the whole camp episode comes back now....

No comments about this weeks epi?

WOW. I hate that they offed the kid. He had a lot of potential. I guess since Peter has that power right now, they didn't need him. I thought the kid played that part perfectly.

Sylar switching places with Matt....CREEPY! But wow...Zachary Quinto is flexing those acting chops and I'm impressed! Things should get interesting with that storyline... His wife's gonna have some fun!

Is Claire going to call in the Haitian?

So, Tracy is considering the circus. Is everyone going to end up there? And I still can't figure them out. Are they evil? Are they good, but willing to do bad things to protect their secret? I wish they'd move it along a little quicker because I'm nosy and want to know NOW!

+ Reply to Thread