+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 192 FirstFirst ... 86136176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1911
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

I have loved the "deaf girl" ever since she starred in a Canadian show called "Sue Tomas, FB'EYE'". It was a great show and I learned a lot about sign language. She spoke a lot on the show too.. I think she's one of my favourite new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3716169;
    I have loved the "deaf girl" ever since she starred in a Canadian show called "Sue Tomas, FB'EYE'". It was a great show and I learned a lot about sign language. She spoke a lot on the show too.. I think she's one of my favourite new characters.
    I totally loved the special effects they used to show her ability it was beautiful
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Anyone else just becoming bored with this series? I loved the first season, but now I just feel sort of blah about everything...

NEED MORE SYLAR!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3721613;
    Anyone else just becoming bored with this series? I loved the first season, but now I just feel sort of blah about everything...

NEED MORE SYLAR!
    YES!

i don't even think many people watches anymore after last season

it is still getting DVR'd ...some are hoping it can turn around

last episode was an example of why i am pretty sure cancellation is in the near future

it looked like a bunch of random footage thrown together with no real progress in the storyline. A couple of scenes to tell a story of Nathan getting finished off and some nonsense of Hiro trying to stop a guy from xeroxing his butt

it's a giant sprint commercial with mini commercials

and T-bag whining about his dead brother is getting stale

i gave up on it, but i will still watch it play out not expecting anything

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I think they were trying to tie some loose ends, but all I saw was fraying. I think the Syler/Nathan story happens next episode - maybe. And Claire accuses the "stalker" girl of being a stalker - duh. Maybe we'll finally get to hear her story. Did they think they would be canceled last year? Because the "group" had been pretty much dispersed. I guess they thought we needed to see how "they" couldn't stay away from using powers and how their powers affect them psychologically. So, rather than an ACTION show we now have a PSYCHOLOGICAL suspense show. Is this evolution?

Thinking tonight's episode was the best so far this season. For starters...Sylar...he doesn't know who he is...Sylar/Gabriel, etc. My DH thinks he doesn't remember because he's in Matt's head. Found it interesting how the carnival moved just to "pick" Sylar up and add him to their family. Hoping they're getting this show back on track.

^ what did you think of the rediculous invisible girl setting Claire up storyline?

Was I the only one who was distracted by Sylar/Gabriel wearing sweats and how the sweatpants looked ridiculously big? Other than that, I have to agree it's been one of the stronger episodes of the season. I hope they keep up like this.

I've heard though that,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be a MAJOR male death this season. He was one of the originals to the show
    . Yikes!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3727206;
    I've heard though that,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be a MAJOR male death this season. He was one of the originals to the show
    . Yikes!!
    I'm wondering if it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nathan since we know he died last season and Sylar was only stuck in his body because Matt, Mama Petrelli and HRG left him that way. Since Sylar is back in his regular form, there's no need for us to see Nathan anymore.

I wasn't completely impressed by this episode, but I'm hoping it is a setup for what it to come. I agree that Sylar probably isn't himself because he is still with Matt. But I think the other question is when he starts getting memories back will they be Nathan's? Not sure what direction the writers are going to take with that. I am also guessing that the deaf woman can both destroy and heal with her ability. I am thinking that it may tie in to how Hiro will get better. I thought the invisible girl was an interesting twist in the Claire storyline because I didn't see it coming. I love it when the writers surprise me!

I also thought it was hilarious that the kids in the hospital were singing the theme song to "Greatest American Hero"!!

+ Reply to Thread