+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

^ that's what i was wondering... so his power is "manipulation" of stuff basically and he majored in ink & dirt

that ink choking that dude out was pretty cool, i would like that ability

btw, what did you all think of the deaf girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3713799;
    I think Gretchen just acks like that because she is an outcast and is ecstatic to have a new friend

I get the impression that she is the daughter of the tatted gypsy girl (who mentioned she *had a daughter* then reached for the lovely Palm Pre )
    I hadn't thought of that one! I was thinking the daughter had to do with the pink bunny and the "horrible" things going on in that house...but maybe they're all tied in together somehow.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3714022;
    btw, what did you all think of the deaf girl?
    I think I could like her. The way they have set it up seems like she is a potential love interest for Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3714034;
    I hadn't thought of that one! I was thinking the daughter had to do with the pink bunny and the "horrible" things going on in that house...but maybe they're all tied in together somehow.....
    I don't think any of that was real. It was just Sylar messing with Matt's head. When he looked at that page and ransom note again, it was just a magazine page. The bunny was gone, too.

I liked the deaf girl. I read somewhere that Peter would get a love interest this season, so I'm guessing that's her. I just wonder how her power is useful.

I wish they'd bring back Micah's cousin. The girl that could learn how to do stuff just by watching it on tv or whatever.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3713730;
    And does Peter automatically absorb the power that he comes in close proximity to? I thought he had to conciously absorb a power - esp since he can only have one at a time now, but he seemed to pick up the compass thing from the gypsy...
    I think Peter has to conciously absorb your power when he touches you. I think Samuel purposely transfered the ink into Peters hands when he shook it. Remember when he was mixing the ink back at his trailer and the girl was ready for him to touch her with it but he let her know that mixture wasn't for her? Peter didn't actually absorb it on his own especially since he doesn't know Samuel has powers.

So he's the male version of Rogue?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3714056;
    I don't think any of that was real. It was just Sylar messing with Matt's head. When he looked at that page and ransom note again, it was just a magazine page. The bunny was gone, too.
    I missed that part! But....is it really Sylar, or a subconscious manifestion of Matt's powers that he can't/won't let himself use? In which case, "Sylar's" messing with his head would have meaning, and the things he shows Matt might be more real than he's aware of. Somehow in Heroes, it seems nothing is meaningless and everything means something. Then again, I'm still trying to figure out everything seeping down the drains and the roaches

As for the deaf girl...i like her too And I'm definitely curious about her powers. Her music certainly drew a crowd.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3714932;
    I missed that part! But....is it really Sylar, or a subconscious manifestion of Matt's powers that he can't/won't let himself use? In which case, "Sylar's" messing with his head would have meaning, and the things he shows Matt might be more real than he's aware of. Somehow in Heroes, it seems nothing is meaningless and everything means something. Then again, I'm still trying to figure out everything seeping down the drains and the roaches

As for the deaf girl...i like her too And I'm definitely curious about her powers. Her music certainly drew a crowd.....
    Interesting thoughts on how Sylar is really in Matt's head. Should be fun to watch it play out. It could just be Matt's guilt, too. However, no matter if it was really Sylar or if it's Matt's imagination, the bunny and ransom note weren't real.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

What I liked about the deaf girl was that they used an actual condition people have (mixing of the senses) and turned it into something beautiful. I loved that we could see what she could see. The one time she spoke it was clear and enunciated, so maybe she hasn't been deaf from birth - maybe her mystery is why she went deaf and at what age.

Well, I was wrong in my making Samuel into an old gypsy family with inherent powers (gypsy magic) because he went "home" and we learned his parents were the butler and the maid at a mansion. Lot of resentment toward rich people there...duh. And the earth moved.

The producers are trying to make gypsy girl (can't remember her name yet) into the interesting character this year. What with her internet stuff and the commercial sidebars about her personal life. I also wonder if Gretchen isn't her daughter...why else would she be so interested in extra-human power if she either didn't feel it i herself or have a vague chidhood memory of it.

Matt/Syler - now more Syler/Matt is driving me crazy. Matt now faces a review board for excessive force against a suspect and this will be strike two. If Matt is to survive, he is going to have to find a way to safely expel Syler or he is going to completely lose his mind.

Does Samuel think to reincarnate his brother in Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3715577;

Matt/Syler - now more Syler/Matt is driving me crazy. Matt now faces a review board for excessive force against a suspect and this will be strike two. If Matt is to survive, he is going to have to find a way to safely expel Syler or he is going to completely lose his mind.

Does Samuel think to reincarnate his brother in Peter?
    I thought that Matt got into his partners head and the story is now that the suspect tried to kill his partner, so Matt had to take care of him...wouldn't that be self-defense? He should come out unscathed and if he doesn't, he can fix it...lol. I like Matt's character and his ability but honestly, I liked him more Season one. I think killing off Daphne was a huge mistake because they had chemistry and were kind of fun together. I wish they'd put him back to the way he was. For me, he started declining when he saved Angela from her not so dead husband. I think that was the turning point for him from good storyline to bad storyline.

+ Reply to Thread