+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Ionan;3434157;
    Did they say ever say Nikki and Jessica were twins? I thought they were just regular sisters.
    According the the Heros wiki page for Jessica, Jessica is her little sister.

On her tombstone it says she was born in 1976 and it says Nikki was born in 1974.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3436943;
    According the the Heros wiki page for Jessica, Jessica is her little sister.

On her tombstone it says she was born in 1976 and it says Nikki was born in 1974.
    Interesting. Guess that is the something new I learned for today!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ionan;3435274;
    Because Nikki only saw her when looking into reflective surfaces
    I was asking for that one!

For any of you Adrian Pasdar fans out there (Nathan), I just saw a movie on Encore Mystery called "Made in the U.S.A." with Adrian and Chris Penn (DEFINITELY the better looking brother...until he got fat and then he was still better looking than Sean. RIP Chris ) and Lori Singer. It's kind of stupid and one of those typical movies from the 80's that have no discernible plot but it has a naked Adrian Just from the backside but still
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Heroes Casts Two New Characters for Season Four - E! Online

Season four of Heroes begins filming next Monday, and the cast of guest stars is beginning to fill out. Along with returning regulars, like Star Trek's Zachary Quinto, Volume Five: Redemption will include a new villain and a new friend for Hayden Panettiere's wayward Claire.

Who are these new characters, and what is the setting for season four? Here's what we know:

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Prison Break's Robert Knepper (aka creepmaster T-Bag) will be playing Samuel, a charismatic fellow with a knack for mischief. For at least six episodes, Knepper's Samuel will be the key figure in the death carnival, the primary new setting and storyline for season four. (Because as anyone who's ever dipped a toe in contemporary popular media knows, there's nothing more evil than traveling carnies and their rictus-faced clown friends.)

Also on deck for Heroes season four is Madeline Zima, whose life this summer will be intercutting between Californication, where she plays cerebral tease Mia, and the environs of fictional Costa Verde, Calif., where she will be in college with Claire. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Zima's Heroes character, Gretchen, is "an edgy outsider."

In other news, look for the casting later this month of new character Emma, who is hot, hearing impaired and smart. Emma will first appear in episode three and recur throughout the volume. She is expected to be a new love interest for Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia). Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura will also be a major focus of Volume Four, as he works to undo some of the damage done to his life since the eclipse unleashed his powers.

Are you excited for season four? Do you think Samuel will be more of a breakout character than Zeljko Ivanek's Danko? Take our poll below and then weigh in on the future of Heroes in the comments.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3484547;
    Heroes Casts Two New Characters for Season Four - E! Online

Season four of Heroes begins filming next Monday, and the cast of guest stars is beginning to fill out. Along with returning regulars, like Star Trek's Zachary Quinto, Volume Five: Redemption will include a new villain and a new friend for Hayden Panettiere's wayward Claire.

Who are these new characters, and what is the setting for season four? Here's what we know:

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Prison Break's Robert Knepper (aka creepmaster T-Bag) will be playing Samuel, a charismatic fellow with a knack for mischief. For at least six episodes, Knepper's Samuel will be the key figure in the death carnival, the primary new setting and storyline for season four. (Because as anyone who's ever dipped a toe in contemporary popular media knows, there's nothing more evil than traveling carnies and their rictus-faced clown friends.)

Also on deck for Heroes season four is Madeline Zima, whose life this summer will be intercutting between Californication, where she plays cerebral tease Mia, and the environs of fictional Costa Verde, Calif., where she will be in college with Claire. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Zima's Heroes character, Gretchen, is "an edgy outsider."

In other news, look for the casting later this month of new character Emma, who is hot, hearing impaired and smart. Emma will first appear in episode three and recur throughout the volume. She is expected to be a new love interest for Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia). Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura will also be a major focus of Volume Four, as he works to undo some of the damage done to his life since the eclipse unleashed his powers.

Are you excited for season four? Do you think Samuel will be more of a breakout character than Zeljko Ivanek's Danko? Take our poll below and then weigh in on the future of Heroes in the comments.
    Danko was not a breakout character. His character was like a hot air balloon with a slow leak. Hope the writers can do better with the new season.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

T-bag's on Heroes?

well why not, the show at this point in time can't go anywhere but up

Did anyone watch the season premiere last night? I really enjoyed it! I thought they did a great job showing Nathan/Sylar's confusion and his reemerging powers. I love seeing Sylar again, but Matt is not my fav character - maybe his story will get more interesting this season.
    I also wish Hiro would just get his power back already. I think it was a good start and I am looking forward to more, especially some clarification around the gypsies. And I hope Danko is gone for good, I never liked that character.

I enjoyed last nights episode, too. Hopefully, it's getting back on track. I'm assuming that Claire's new buddy, Gretchen, is one of the gypsies. I'm thinking maybe she used a little mind control to get the annoying roommate to jump. Of course, I have no idea. I'm just guessing...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Turned out to be better than I expected. I was almost ready to give up on the show last season until the ending of it kept me wanting a little more. I still love Peter Petrelli and Sylar.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3708448;
    I enjoyed last nights episode, too. Hopefully, it's getting back on track. I'm assuming that Claire's new buddy, Gretchen, is one of the gypsies. I'm thinking maybe she used a little mind control to get the annoying roommate to jump. Of course, I have no idea. I'm just guessing...
    Oh I was going back and forth on her too! At first I thought she got rid of the roomie to get closer to Claire....but then she seems to really want to push the murder angle and figure it out so.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread