+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3430411;
    Oh Closet you burst my bubble!! I want to believe there are many other sisters in the mix. She's drowning everyone so it is a little different that Traci.
    No I think it's definitely a new girl Didn't she say something about "number four" when she finally materialized?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Newbie

Michael Ausiello at EW.com said that there would be 3 deaths this season, and 2 will stick. I am pretty sure that Daphne and Nathan are really dead and will stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherzd;3431654;
    Michael Ausiello at EW.com said that there would be 3 deaths this season, and 2 will stick. I am pretty sure that Daphne and Nathan are really dead and will stay that way.
    Oh please don't let the third one be Hiro. He wasn't doing well at the end of the season finale, and I'd hate to see him be killed off.

why do people think it's not Nikki

last time i remember she was shattered ice, then water

i remember her winking in water form

case closed

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3431860;
    why do people think it's not Nikki

last time i remember she was shattered ice, then water

i remember her winking in water form

case closed
    Nikki/Jessica/Tracy have always been the most confusing to me. Here's what I know:

1. Nikki had a twin sister, Jessica, that was beaten and killed by their father. We learned that in season one.

2. Tracy discovers that she is one of three girls that were created to have special abilities. We learn that in season 2.

So that leaves me to believe that Jessica is really dead, Nikki's special power is multipal personality disorder, Tracy's special ability is to flash freeze and then turn into water.

I believe "Tracy" said to the man before she killed him, "Your number 4." Then you hear a tv in the background and the reporter is saying something like, "There have been 3 suspicious drownings..."

I hope next season is much better. I really want more Micah. I love that kid. More Hiro and Ando too. Glad to see Nathen is gone. I hope that Sylar "remembers" the truth soon. I would rather watch him then Nathan. More Peter and less Parkman.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3432150;
    Nikki/Jessica/Tracy have always been the most confusing to me. Here's what I know:

1. Nikki had a twin sister, Jessica, that was beaten and killed by their father. We learned that in season one.

2. Tracy discovers that she is one of three girls that were created to have special abilities. We learn that in season 2.

So that leaves me to believe that Jessica is really dead, Nikki's special power is multipal personality disorder, Tracy's special ability is to flash freeze and then turn into water.

I believe "Tracy" said to the man before she killed him, "Your number 4." Then you hear a tv in the background and the reporter is saying something like, "There have been 3 suspicious drownings..."

I hope next season is much better. I really want more Micah. I love that kid. More Hiro and Ando too. Glad to see Nathen is gone. I hope that Sylar "remembers" the truth soon. I would rather watch him then Nathan. More Peter and less Parkman.
    I was with you right up to the end...I think Matt's adorable in his big guy way.

I mostly agree with this, but I'm not sure I would have called Nikki's power "multiple personality disorder". Also, people have also been talking about a sister named Barbara. Whenever it was that she was discussed, I missed it completely. I also thought that in season 2 we learned that they were a set of three, but if there is a Barbara in the mix then that would be at least 4, so who knows if there are even more that we don't know about yet...?

ETA - I originally liked Matt a lot, but they started losing me with the "revenge for Daphne" story arc. Now I wouldn't mind seeing less of him.

Did they say ever say Nikki and Jessica were twins? I thought they were just regular sisters.
    Oh, and Nikki's ability is super strength which, until she learned to control it, only came up when her multiple personality disorder acted up(in the form of Jessica).

Quote Originally Posted by Ionan;3434157;
    Did they say ever say Nikki and Jessica were twins? I thought they were just regular sisters.
    Oh, and Nikki's ability is super strength which, until she learned to control it, only came up when her multiple personality disorder acted up(in the form of Jessica).
    I always thought they were twins. Why else would Jessica have been Nikki's mirror image?

It's funny, I always thought super strength was Jessica's ability, which is why we saw Nikki with it when Jessica was in control. I thought Nikki's ability had to do with "channeling" Jessica. However, the whole Nikki/Jessica ability thing did have me a little confused...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3435233;
    I always thought they were twins. Why else would Jessica have been Nikki's mirror image?

It's funny, I always thought super strength was Jessica's ability, which is why we saw Nikki with it when Jessica was in control. I thought Nikki's ability had to do with "channeling" Jessica. However, the whole Nikki/Jessica ability thing did have me a little confused...
    Because Nikki only saw her when looking into reflective surfaces
    Well, if there were only 3 identical sisters (Nikki, Tracy, Barbara) then Jessica would not be one with abilities, and maybe when she died, Nikki coped by created a persona of her in her mind(multiple personality disorder). But that doesn't explain why "Jessica" didn't show up before the eclipse activated Nikki's ability(unless it was triggered by trauma-->those guys she killed).

Anyways, when Micah was talking to Tracy(at the funeral), he told her that Nikki had super strength. And during the second season, wasn't Nikki able to use the super strength without Jessica at all?(like when she went into the building to save Micah's cousin) Although, it's been a while, so hopefully I'm not remembering it wrong. Maybe channeling Jessica just gave her the confidence to use her abilities.

+ Reply to Thread