+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

On another site they were talking about Nathan being healed by Claire's blood (like Noah was when he was shot in the head). Why didn't they think of that or explain it away...surely Claire (if she is aware of what happened) would have remembered?! And what about Noah..or Angela, they are are familiar with the Company and it's files so they would have known, right?
    the point is that Mama Petrelli / HRG didn't want Peter, Claire, etc to know what had happened to Nathan that woulda tore the family up worst

sure that doesn't make alot of sense if Claires blood would bring him back... but you gotta remember that most these shows have severe plot holes; I am just glad that i was able to kinda enjoy an episode of Heroes.. (i really have hated this season, but forced myself to watch)

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3426873;
    I really enjoyed the episode last night. It proved to me that I am a complete dork when it comes to this show. During the scene where Sylar became the chief of staff to the president and got in the car with him, this is what I sounded like...

"Oh no, Sylar is getting to the president!"
    "WOW, the president has an ability!!!"
    "OH MY GOSH, THE PRESIDENT IS PETER!!!!!!!"
    I am because this is the exact same reaction I had!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3427579;
    Was that Nathan's body they were burning out in the desert? I missed the close up.
    I thought it was the body of the original shapeshifter that looked like Sylar. They were burning it so that everyone else would think that Nathan won the fight and it was Sylar who died. Only Angela, Parkman, and Noah know that the current "Nathan" is really Sylar. (Of course, it is only a matter of time before Sylar figures it out also! )

I'm just getting around to watching. Peter rocked when he shifted and stunned Sylar!! And we get to meet another of Nikki's sisters who controls water!
    Last edited by buglover; 04-30-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3430376;
    I'm just getting around to watching. Peter rocked when he shifted and stunned Sylar!! And we get to meet another of Nikki's sisters who controls water!
    You think so? I thought we were seeing Traci discover another aspect of her ability. Last time we saw her she froze and shattered. Eventually that ice would have melted and maybe she found that she coalesce into a whole once more...

Oh Closet you burst my bubble!! I want to believe there are many other sisters in the mix. She's drowning everyone so it is a little different that Traci.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3430411;
    Oh Closet you burst my bubble!! I want to believe there are many other sisters in the mix. She's drowning everyone so it is a little different that Traci.
    Sorry! Don't get too pessimistic. Knowing this show, anything is possible!

Hey now, it still could be Barbara (the third sister) doing the water thing. Ya never know ! Or Tracy's real power is hydrokinesis instead of flash freezing.

I still am laughing at the fact that the President was Michael Dorn. I was shouting at the tv "Haha, Worf is the President"!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3430430;
    I still am laughing at the fact that the President was Michael Dorn. I was shouting at the tv "Haha, Worf is the President"!
    OMGosh, I can't believe I didn't recognize him! That is hilarious as it is yet another "shout out" to Star Trek!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

So, Nicky did die?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread