+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

I LOVED it! So many different things to ponder this summer!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

According to my local paper Heroes is supposed to be terrific tonight, so I had to get this back on the front page and remind everyone.

I really enjoyed the episode last night. It proved to me that I am a complete dork when it comes to this show. During the scene where Sylar became the chief of staff to the president and got in the car with him, this is what I sounded like...

"Oh no, Sylar is getting to the president!"
    "WOW, the president has an ability!!!"
    "OH MY GOSH, THE PRESIDENT IS PETER!!!!!!!"

I got entirely too worked up in that part of the show!
    This show really did just what it was supposed to. It got me excited about next season and all the possibilities. A few of my questions...
    I wonder how long Sylar will live as Nathan before he realizes what happened?
    Was Peter able to absorb all of Sylar's abilities, or just the shape-shifting one?
    Will Hiro figure out what is going on with his power? (I sure hope so, I like him with his full ability in tact)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

So wait, that really was Sylar pretending to be Nate? I've been spotty when it comes to remembering that this show does exist. I recall him looking at the clock and thinking, 'wait, wasn't Sylar into clocks?"
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

All I have to say is that this night was jam-packed w/so many things to guess about this summer!

yeah, i just watched the finale, and it was probably the only episode i think i actually enjoyed watching.

i hope they come back next season with great writing

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3427352;
    So wait, that really was Sylar pretending to be Nate? I've been spotty when it comes to remembering that this show does exist. I recall him looking at the clock and thinking, 'wait, wasn't Sylar into clocks?"
    he wasn't pretending

Sylar killed Nathan

Mama Patrelli along w/ HRG got Parkman to implant Nathans memories into Sylar's body

"Nathan" doesn't *feel* like himself 6 weeks later and the clock being *off* is bugging him

Mama Petrelli is realizing that Sylar is still lurking deep down

cliffhanger along with wet naked Nikki...

Great ending to the season.
    Sylar/Nathan should be interesting, I'm sure bits and pieces of Sylar's memory will come back a little at a time.
    Nikki killing agents - cool!
    They sort of left the Rebel story line alone, I hope Mika gets back into a more dominant role next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3426873;
    I really enjoyed the episode last night. It proved to me that I am a complete dork when it comes to this show. During the scene where Sylar became the chief of staff to the president and got in the car with him, this is what I sounded like...

"Oh no, Sylar is getting to the president!"
    "WOW, the president has an ability!!!"
    "OH MY GOSH, THE PRESIDENT IS PETER!!!!!!!"

I got entirely too worked up in that part of the show!
    This show really did just what it was supposed to. It got me excited about next season and all the possibilities. A few of my questions...
    I wonder how long Sylar will live as Nathan before he realizes what happened?
    Was Peter able to absorb all of Sylar's abilities, or just the shape-shifting one?
    Will Hiro figure out what is going on with his power? (I sure hope so, I like him with his full ability in tact)
    LOL, I did the EXACT same thing!!!

So, is Sylar taking some time off from the show to do another movie or something...I mean Nathan playing Sylar (which means no 'sylar') has to last at least a few episodes, right?
    I love Hiro too!

On another site they were talking about Nathan being healed by Claire's blood (like Noah was when he was shot in the head). Why didn't they think of that or explain it away...surely Claire (if she is aware of what happened) would have remembered?! And what about Noah..or Angela, they are are familiar with the Company and it's files so they would have known, right?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3427503;
    LOL, I did the EXACT same thing!!!
    So, is Sylar taking some time off from the show to do another movie or something...I mean Nathan playing Sylar (which means no 'sylar') has to last at least a few episodes, right?
    I love Hiro too!

On another site they were talking about Nathan being healed by Claire's blood (like Noah was when he was shot in the head). Why didn't they think of that or explain it away...surely Claire (if she is aware of what happened) would have remembered?! And what about Noah..or Angela, they are are familiar with the Company and it's files so they would have known, right?
    Those were my exact words as well!

Maybe Nathan had been "down" too long when they found him?

So is "Sylar" in something else besides Star Trek? FYI, I saw some photos of the young Spock and they had had to "shape" "Sylar's" eyebrows into a more Vulcan shape...boo, I love those eyebrows.

Was that Nathan's body they were burning out in the desert? I missed the close up.

+ Reply to Thread