+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3411744;
    I wonder if Touch and Go Baby get renamed Noah and stops Skylar's evilness. Remember that one future story arc where Skylar was raising a baby??
    I like that idea, but sometimes I think they completely abandon their previous story arcs. Especially from the season that got cut off due to the writer's strike. Wasn't the good future Sylar part of that "the world ends due to disease" storyline? They also conveniently forgot about the Irish woman that Peter befriended who got left behind in the wrong time period.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3411986;
    I like that idea, but sometimes I think they completely abandon their previous story arcs. Especially from the season that got cut off due to the writer's strike. Wasn't the good future Sylar part of that "the world ends due to disease" storyline? They also conveniently forgot about the Irish woman that Peter befriended who got left behind in the wrong time period.
    you know I had totally forgotten about her...this show is like Lost in that there are so many characters that telling their stories takes time and things get left behind and questions unanswered..but like Lost..i am addicted to both of them...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3411986;
    Good memory...what happened to that lady? Surely peter didnt just forget about his new lass!

I felt bad for Noah thinking his wife was Sylar in disguise. However, I was surprised that he didn't warn her to not trust anyone showing up who looks like him. Shouldn't they have a "safe word" or something!?
    [/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Also, giving the family business so to speak they should have had one for years.

Well, he also thought that Sylar had Matt's power to read minds, that's why he didn't believe his wife at first, so the "safe word" would have been useless because then Sylar would just read his mind to get the "safe word"

What was creeoy about the ending of last night's show was seeing the current family recreating the "company" and Angela's smile "as if she planned it all".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3413250;
    What was creeoy about the ending of last night's show was seeing the current family recreating the "company" and Angela's smile "as if she planned it all".
    she probably "dreamed" it....I loved finding out about the socks from season 1...but I don't understand why she hasn't had dreams of her sister before now

So...Sylar has turned into Norman Bates? I actually thought that was pretty funny I love Ellen Greene though And hey, shout out to Clint Howard, Ron Howard's geeky brother...for all of 2 minutes anyway So this episode had me thinking...Can Micah "fix" whatever is wrong with Sylar and turn him back into Gabriel? I don't care either way. I just like to look at Zachary Quinto whether he's being good, bad or Spock
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3419657;
    So...Sylar has turned into Norman Bates? I actually thought that was pretty funny I love Ellen Greene though And hey, shout out to Clint Howard, Ron Howard's geeky brother...for all of 2 minutes anyway So this episode had me thinking...Can Micah "fix" whatever is wrong with Sylar and turn him back into Gabriel? I don't care either way. I just like to look at Zachary Quinto whether he's being good, bad or Spock
    Haha! That made me laugh really loud because it's so true!

Good episode..Sylar is going off the deep end...I hate that next week is the last episode for the season...

+ Reply to Thread