+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3405177;
    I thoroughly dislike the entire Danko senario, he just doesn't come across as all that evil just an a$$____.

What the heck happened to Noah? Since when is HRG ever for a loss? Making him an enemy is a BIG mistake.

Luv L'il Touch and Go Kid.

I hope they can save this show for another season because we loyal fans deserve some decent closure.
    ITA-everytime he shows up I am just bothered and annoyed.

I really liked the episode this week! Ando making the funny face for baby Matt had me cracking up!!

That Danko guy is an idiot for making Sylar even more unstoppable. (still luv Sylar!) They have done a great job on the shape-shifting special effects.

I felt bad for Noah thinking his wife was Sylar in disguise. However, I was surprised that he didn't warn her to not trust anyone showing up who looks like him. Shouldn't they have a "safe word" or something!?

Can't wait to find out more about Angela's secret(s)!!

While I'm enjoying Heroes more than I have.. I agree that everything Danko is just a plain turn off of the series.

It's also been bothering me about the whole balancing of powers that I've been reading about. How the writers didn't want any one hero to be too powerful so they took away powers... yet why does Sylar get to keep all of his and more.

Good question, Canadian Angel. Syler's powers and insanity are growing to the unstoppable point. With everyone gathering in the Area 51 clone spot in the desert, will he arrive expecting to slaughter them all?

I can't remember - was "Rebel" caught or did he escape? I also love the soft touch they brought in with baby Matt Parkman: touch and go Baby as christened by Hiro. It was so good to relax with soft and funny if even for a very short while.

I, too, think that the Danko (Napolean complex) scenario has gone too far. Maybe with the emphasis on the past now, his present will diminish. Matt got rid of his lover - of course, that would make him angrier and more whatever than Syler...maybe. He has always seemed to be more of a black ops assassin type to me than a leader of men.

I can't wait to hear Angela's story. From previews it looks like it involves her sister.

But, it didn't all start in the desert, did it? What about ancient Japan and the first of the powerful?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3410851;
    Good question, Canadian Angel. Syler's powers and insanity are growing to the unstoppable point. With everyone gathering in the Area 51 clone spot in the desert, will he arrive expecting to slaughter them all?

I can't remember - was "Rebel" caught or did he escape? I also love the soft touch they brought in with baby Matt Parkman: touch and go Baby as christened by Hiro. It was so good to relax with soft and funny if even for a very short while.

I, too, think that the Danko (Napolean complex) scenario has gone too far. Maybe with the emphasis on the past now, his present will diminish. Matt got rid of his lover - of course, that would make him angrier and more whatever than Syler...maybe. He has always seemed to be more of a black ops assassin type to me than a leader of men.

I can't wait to hear Angela's story. From previews it looks like it involves her sister.

But, it didn't all start in the desert, did it? What about ancient Japan and the first of the powerful?
    well maybe touch and go baby can touch Sylar and stop some of his powers
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3410880;
    well maybe touch and go baby can touch Sylar and stop some of his powers
    Oooo, great idea! Sylar scares the baby.... Has anyone used powers around the baby yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3411119;
    Oooo, great idea! Sylar scares the baby.... Has anyone used powers around the baby yet?
    I wonder if Touch and Go Baby get renamed Noah and stops Skylar's evilness. Remember that one future story arc where Skylar was raising a baby??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3411744;
    I wonder if Touch and Go Baby get renamed Noah and stops Skylar's evilness. Remember that one future story arc where Skylar was raising a baby??
    HAPPY HEROES DAY!! Can't wait to find out just what Angela has to say tonight and everything she has been hiding
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3411845;
    HAPPY HEROES DAY!! Can't wait to find out just what Angela has to say tonight and everything she has been hiding
    Knowing Angela, she won't be revealing everything just enough to manipulate the heroes into doing what she wants.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3410851;
    I can't remember - was "Rebel" caught or did he escape?
    Micah escaped when his aunt confronted Danko's people and froze everything in the parking garage (including herself).

+ Reply to Thread