+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Good job ButterflyFaery!!!.. you called Micah as rebel weeks ago! Im so proud of him!

Im not entirely sure that Tracy is dead, perhaps since her power is connected to water she can reassemble? It is a longshot but anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3391010;
    Im not entirely sure that Tracy is dead, perhaps since her power is connected to water she can reassemble? It is a longshot but anything is possible.
    well first of all...even though i thought Micha was rebel I still think he is working with someone else closer to what is going on and I am still not sure who that is

as for Tracy...didn't they say that there were 3 of her..well we know thats what they told her but who knows if it is the truth..lol..so i am also wondering if she will return and with what power because none of the spoilers anywhere are saying anything about her leaving
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Finally a good episode, Micha as Rebel is great. I wonder how they will work Baby Parkman into things and Hiro calling him Baby Touch and Go was pretty funny.

I loved Hiro with baby Matt Parkman. I figured Micah was Rebel. I don't know, I think Tracy might still be alive, they showed her eye winking at the end.

I thought Ando and Hiro with baby touch and go was soooo cute. Did Ando say, "Hey baby! You are loved!" when he was trying to get Hiro to be nice to the baby? I thought thats what he said and thought it was sooooo sweet. I love Ando and I loved the suprised excited look on his face when he blasted the first group of bad guys.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

What a good episode last night!! Bryan Fuller (aka Pushing Daisies creator) wrote last night's episode and it definitely had his flair.

I also don't think that Tracy is dead but there is the third sister that could possibly coming into the picture, Barbara.

"Cold Snap"was a great episode IMO. Heroes is definitely turning it around. Loved the Hiro & Ando plotline and baby Matt And Micah as Rebel! I knew that was coming. Though I think he has other people working with him. I'm probably thinking Molly and Monica (hey, Team M!)

Last, Tracy and Daphne are dead . Very good episode

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3391270;
    What a good episode last night!! Bryan Fuller (aka Pushing Daisies creator) wrote last night's episode and it definitely had his flair.

I also don't think that Tracy is dead but there is the third sister that could possibly coming into the picture, Barbara.
    Great minds, that's exactly what I was thinking. Still this was the best episode yet, the show is finally finding its groove again. I do wonder how Danko can justify the loss of life he seems to be accumulating every time he goes after a talent. Even a cornered rat will fight and he is pushing this people to the brink.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

HAPPY HEROES DAY heres to hoping that this weeks episode is as good as last weeks since we have our original writer back
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread