+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3346884;
    Ya know she is a Bitch, in nearly every way, but I love the heck outta Angela! lol

And yeah I think he nkows that Nathan has a power.. not what it is but he has an idea. I think he is just waiting for hte right time.
    And then he'll expose the Senator and be a national hero/saviour?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

wow did I have the typos in that.

I think he’s waiting to expose him just for his own gain, not so much national recognition. I have a feeling it will center around Peter and/or Claire.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Wow, if Sylar gets any hotter I am gonna have to stop watching this show!!!

I think Noah is 'rebel'

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3377385;
    Wow, if Sylar gets any hotter I am gonna have to stop watching this show!!!

I think Noah is 'rebel'
    just which side is Nathan on????..lol...I don't think we have seen the last of Sylars dad....and yes mindy he is HOT..can't wait to see him as Spock...as for Rebel..I am wondering about Micah...but what about the girl last season..hannah..i think that could talk over the internet ..what happened to her???? could she be in on rebel....and could Angela be in on it...that is one creepy lady she is the "heroes' version of "Ben Linus" ...just looking at her creeps me out.

at least it seems to be getting back on track there for a while I was worried
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3377393;
    just which side is Nathan on????..lol...I don't think we have seen the last of Sylars dad....and yes mindy he is HOT..can't wait to see him as Spock...as for Rebel..I am wondering about Micah...but what about the girl last season..hannah..i think that could talk over the internet ..what happened to her???? could she be in on rebel....and could Angela be in on it...that is one creepy lady she is the "heroes' version of "Ben Linus" ...just looking at her creeps me out.

at least it seems to be getting back on track there for a while I was worried
    Oh WOW-- awesome thinking- it could definitely be Micah (especially how the computer systems were breached without even a hint).

Sylar's pop could reappear--he may even go after the "cheerleader in California." As soon as I heard his voice I was like 'that is definitely Lex Luthor's daddy!'... which is fine by me because I think he is a wonderful actor.

I love Angela and her character. I wonder about Nathan, but it doesnt really matter bc I have never really liked him.

Oh Sylar! I cant wait to him as Spock either, this Star Trek is supposed to be the 'beginning' right.. when Capt. Kirk et al are youngins... right?

In response to a couple of posts here regarding Sylar's dad...he does reappear in Chapter 11: I Am Sylar. I have no idea what happens, but he will be back.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;3377600;
    In response to a couple of posts here regarding Sylar's dad...he does reappear in Chapter 11: I Am Sylar. I have no idea what happens, but he will be back.
    Cool! And yes, Sylar just gets hotter... I wonder if the writers had any idea what kind of fan base he would develop in the beginning!
    Speaking of looks...what kind of make up base are they putting on Claire?...she looks like her skin is made of brownish plaster these days, really unattractive. Sortofa bisque doll effect.
    Is the puppet guy still a bad guy???
    Is Nathan now totally exposed? If Sylar zaps the guy who exposed him then is he back in as a Senator? The only one who saw that whole scene was Claire's dad, right? It wasn't taped and shown to the commandos who went after Claire I assume.
    I love the idea of Micah as Rebel. That totally fits his ability! Wonder if it will be the same actor a little older or if they will recast... I thought that kid was pretty good. And he certainly had experience of persecution of people with abilities having lost both parents.

Wow! I haven't watched in 3-4 weeks...had pretty much given up on it. I tuned in last night...nothing else on...and I'm so glad I did! I'll confess, I'm hooked again. I just hope this means it's finally back on track. I was suprised to see Doyle though...I thought I remembered him dying. I'm not much of a Star Trek fan...but the previews last night looked really good. I'm with you guys, I really like Sylar, so I'm interested in seeing how Quinto does with the Spock character.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3378168;
    Cool! And yes, Sylar just gets hotter... I wonder if the writers had any idea what kind of fan base he would develop in the beginning!
    Speaking of looks...what kind of make up base are they putting on Claire?...she looks like her skin is made of brownish plaster these days, really unattractive. Sortofa bisque doll effect.
    Is the puppet guy still a bad guy???
    Is Nathan now totally exposed? If Sylar zaps the guy who exposed him then is he back in as a Senator? The only one who saw that whole scene was Claire's dad, right? It wasn't taped and shown to the commandos who went after Claire I assume.
    I love the idea of Micah as Rebel. That totally fits his ability! Wonder if it will be the same actor a little older or if they will recast... I thought that kid was pretty good. And he certainly had experience of persecution of people with abilities having lost both parents.
    They didnt feel that any of them would, and only because they did do we have on going story lines with them now. Each of the "heroes" we met the first season were only meant to be in the first season. I'm glad we did I still love my Peter!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Peter, Hiro, Sylar, Mohindar, Parkman, Ando, each adorable in their own way.

+ Reply to Thread