+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

As soon as I saw he had a power I thought "little brother" The more the kid talks about the father, the more I think it. I don't think micro-boy knows it yet tho, but he may be starting to figure it out.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie

I just started watching this show today (I got the first season DVD) and I can't stop! It is so addicting! I think my favorite character is Hiro just because he is adorable in a nerdy kind of way. I can't watch the parts when Claire gets hurt- too graphic for me. This is definately my new favorite show though!

I was pretty unimpressed by the episode last night. I was expecting a "flashback" episode that would explain everything, but it didn't. It did not explain why Nathan went off the deep end trying to contain everyone with powers. If he is really his father (which I hope is not true, unless maybe the real Nathan is hidden away somewhere) how long are they going to drag it out? I am still not buying the bad Parkman storyline, and I saw the twist with Daphne coming from the beginning of the episode. When I watch Heroes I expect interesting or unexpected plot points and I didn't get any of that this time. To top it off there was no Sylar this episode!!! : (

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyElle;3343356;
    I just started watching this show today (I got the first season DVD) and I can't stop! It is so addicting! I think my favorite character is Hiro just because he is adorable in a nerdy kind of way. I can't watch the parts when Claire gets hurt- too graphic for me. This is definately my new favorite show though!
    Heh Hiro is a house fave with use as well, everytime he is on screen my 8 year old daughter just screams HIRO. she is in love wiht him.. and as a mom, i am ok with that lol. She can bring Hiro home ANYTIME (when shes old enough)
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

I just finished the episode where he time traveled to try and save Charlie and it about broke my heart! I sure hope there is a 'Hiro' out there for me *swoon*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, as a character he's the perfect messenger for the message that what really matters in a guy is not his abs but his heart. Firewoman, if your daughter can just remember that point when she's a teen she'll be in good shape!

Thats what I am trying to teach her lol. Since I always had to bring home the Sylar types
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

What I liked is the very end with HRG and Mama Petrelli. The government agents don't know what they are in for now that she has involved herself. What plots will she weave as she spins her web. Can't wait until she sucks that sactimonous black ops agent's guts out. he he he
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You have to wonder if the black ops guy doesn't suspect that Nathan has a power... I mean his brother and daughter do... I don't know if it is known that Mama P. and Dad P. did as well. No one seems to be locking up Mama P.

Ya know she is a Bitch, in nearly every way, but I love the heck outta Angela! lol

And yeah I think he nkows that Nathan has a power.. not what it is but he has an idea. I think he is just waiting for hte right time.

+ Reply to Thread