+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3211972;
    I don't believe they will be bringing West back. I think his storyline was unpopular so they dropped him. I was kind of "meh" on it myself.

I am torn between thinking Tracy is Jessica and wondering if instead of twins, they were triplets and one was separated at birth. I'm betting Dr. Zimmerman worked for the company at some point and was involved in children going to different familys to separate them at birth when their were twins etc. Ala, Sylar not growing up with Peter. Tracy not growing up with Niki/Jessica. And who knows who else.
    Now that you mention it, Sylar does kind of look like Peter and Nathan...similar coloring and face shape...totally believable that they are brothers, and not just that Mama Petrelli is playing into Sylar's need to please (a) mom.

I don't think West ever became popular because he was kind of creepy and stalkerish when they first introduced him. Ultimately I know I ended up liking him but I think they were done using him and he was never a real fan favorite anyways.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Well, it looks as if Jessica/Nicki and Tracey are clones? Just how many are there and what are their powers??

Mama Petrelli is so cold hearted and gruesome feeding Brigrett to Sylar. That was simply too much.

I thought perphaps that Nathan was the only one who saw Linderman. Remember that old saw about people who have died and came back and then saw "dead people".

Regardless about viewers feelings about Mohinder, I luv listening to him narrate the series.

Anyone notice that Parkman and the Speedster/Nemesis were in the pictures painted on the rocks?? (it was the hair).

Oh, exactly how does Sylar aquire other people's powers? I thought it was by eating people's brains? Hadn't that been established during the first season? Also if he didn't eat part of Claire's brain how did he get her power? Suck blood? It also looked as if he pushed a switch (or something) in her brain when he had her skull off? Anybody know?? That was very confusing??
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-06-2008 at 12:00 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3212396;
    Well, it looks as if Jessica/Nicki and Tracey are clones? Just how many are there and what are their powers??

Mama Petrelli is so cold hearted and gruesome feeding Brigrett to Sylar. That was simply too much.

I thought perphaps that Nathan was the only one who saw Linderman. Remember that old saw about people who have died and came back and then saw "dead people".

Regardless about viewers feelings about Mohinder, I luv listening to him narrate the series.

Anyone notice that Parkman and the Speedster/Nemesis were in the pictures painted on the rocks?? (it was the hair).

Oh, exactly how does Sylar aquire other people's powers? I thought it was by eating people's brains? Hadn't that been established during the first season? Also if he didn't eat part of Claire's brain how did he get her power? Suck blood? It also looked as if he pushed a switch (or something) in her brain when he had her skull off? Anybody know?? That was very confusing??
    Sylars powers were explained in the first season. He has the ability to see how things work. So all he has to do is look at the victims brain to see how their ability works. Then he can do it. Thats how he could look at a watch/clock and figure out how to fix it.

I agree about Mohinder as the narrator. Love his voice if not the character.

I wondered if that was Parkman and Speedster on the rock pictures. Glad you cleared that up for me.

About Mama Pettreli, who do you think is more evil. Her or Ben from Lost? I say its her. At least Ben cared for his daughter.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Ah...Tracey, Nicki and Barbara are identical triplets. So when will we meet Barbara?

Ah the battle is the natural born powered vs the made ones.

OMG the world has gone insane, Sylar domestic.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-06-2008 at 09:19 PM.

Just for the record, I am officially angry at this dispute between LIN TV and Time Warner for preventing me from seeing Heroes tonight, as we no longer get NBC in Austin, TX. I really don't care who is being greedy, just figure it out and don't raise my bill!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

It's baaaaaaaack Yeah, it took a few episode's to get back into the groove, but this was a good epi. I'm intrigued with all the future folks, and really want to see how they got there....especially Sylar...and Noah. Isn't that HRG's name? And usually the question is who's the daddy...but who's the mama? And speaking of Mamas...Petrelli is truly devious. And Mohinder was very creepy...kind of a cross between Gollum and the Fly. And Hiro letting loose what-his-name? It surely can't be good....well, except for us
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I was thinking maybe little Noah was HRG four yrs ago. Makes for a very interesting senario.

i actually thought tonites episode was garbage

FORT Fanatic

Great ep tonight! And I agree with Bearcata & CantGetNuf - Mohinder is the perfect narrator. His storyline however, sucks. I liked him in season 1 but have found his choices since seriously lacking the smarts he's supposed to have.

Interesting turn of events with Sylar, oops, Gabriel. The kid seemed a bit old though. If the future was 4 years ahead that means someone is currently expecting his kid, just had it, or he's going to meet someone really really quick. Assuming he's the bio dad.

Speaking of which - Parkman's future, why doesn't it include his son & wife? Or she now his ex-wife?

Nikki, Tracey & Barbara... then who's Jessica? Didn't Nikki have a twin that died? If so, wouldn't that make it quads, not triplets? And if their creator had his memory taken why did he remember creating them, know that there was a company out there and that they had modified his memories?

And the war, if everyone is against Peter it can't really be born vs. created. From the future glimpse Claire, Daphne, Fear Guy, Parkman, Silent Guy & Nathan are on one side (all borns) and Peter & Sylar/Gabriel on another (also borns). And from Hiro's future trip it shows Ando with Silent Guy (created, born) and against Hiro (born).

+ Reply to Thread