+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 192 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    It's on early in the week... Monday I think, maybe Tu. All blurs together!
    I'm on DVR overload...can't keep up with all the new shows and old ones backing up. Something's got to give...
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Was this the guy
    http://www.heroestv.com/images/cast-dl.jpg
    actor Leonard Roberts plays a character named D.L. Hawkins.
    D.L. is what Niki (the stripper) called her husband when she was talking to her mother-in-law.
    Gotta wonder where this is all leading! I didn't expect to like the show - I'm not a comic book fan, but so far I'm liking it a whole lot.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

On thing I didn't understand was why when Niki (the stripper) took her son to her monther-in-law's house, she said something like "I'm going to get you out of his (the little boy's) life for good." (That's a VERY rough quote!) It just struck me as strange that she was talking about wanting the mother-in-law out of her son's life, when she was the one who took him to her house in the first place. Did I miss something?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    D.L. is what Niki (the stripper) called her husband when she was talking to her mother-in-law.
    Gotta wonder where this is all leading! I didn't expect to like the show - I'm not a comic book fan, but so far I'm liking it a whole lot.
    Oh good catch! That would make the "thoughtless" guy in the bar Nikki's husband. Guess I'm a little slow on this.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

chresley as I understood it she was there to question the MIL about the ring she found in the desert with the burried skeleton.
    When she said they were going to Grandma's I thought it would be to find safety for Micah.. I didn't think it was to give Grandma the 3rd degree.

I have to confess that I had the luxury of watching all 3 epis back to back - I had me a Heroes marathon LOL it's much easier to follow a thread when there isn't a week in between
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Was watching a tape of an old Gray's Anatomy (the show after Mer and George had sex...where he's "not talking about it") and there was a cute little boy patient who was vomiting a lot, with 2 gay white men parents--the same kid who's on Heroes as the son of mirror lady. Good actor.

BTW for anyone who wanted to know, Heroes is on Mondays @ 9 on NBC!
    Watch it!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

As much as I like this show I feel it won't last more than one season. The reason I'm saying this is because most of the storyline takes place in a five week period and it will be very hard to elongate the storyline for a second season unless the producers have a post apocalypse storyline which will start off the second season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2104508;
    As much as I like this show I feel it won't last more than one season. The reason I'm saying this is because most of the storyline takes place in a five week period and it will be very hard to elongate the storyline for a second season unless the producers have a post apocalypse storyline which will start off the second season.
    Of course with the Japanese guy's ability to stall time I guess his part could go on forever!
    I'm guessing they somehow delay the apocalypse, but don't completely cancel it... which could drag things out. Or they could have it be stopped but then focus on other issues such as mirror girl's husband and/or other bad guys out to get them and capture/kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2104508;
    Hey, look how long THE DEAD ZONE has milked the Apocalypse that Johnny is supposed to foresee! Also, it seems that LOST has gone on for three long years but in their time, it's like 2 months.

It's too good of a show for it to continue. It will die the GOOD SHOW SYNDROME, go onto DVD land, and then become a cult classic, spawning it's own comic book.

Wait and see.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread