+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

CCL

Re: Heroes on NBC

For some reason I think Niki will survive the fire a la a phoenix rising from the ashes.
    I wanted Maya to die. Drat! Sylar's ticked off reaction to Maya screaming about him killing her brother while he was trying to talk to Suresh was fabulous - very "Don't disturb Daddy while he's working." I rewound three times to watch it, laughing hysterically.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

CCL I agree! when he shot her, husband and I both yelled "YESSSS"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2705344;
    Sylar's ticked off reaction to Maya screaming about him killing her brother while he was trying to talk to Suresh was fabulous - very "Don't disturb Daddy while he's working."
    I feel like that every time she appears on screen.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I kinda feel sorry for Nathan, first he saved his brother only to recieve life threatening radioactive burns, losing his position as a Congressman, his wife and kids leaving him (more due to his mother), drinking himself to oblivion and wallowing in quilt over Peter's death to getting shot, twice. Kinda poetic that he and Nicki were "killed" as they both had experienced "the little death" together.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I was telling someone last night that it makes sense for the killer to be HRG since he told bear to keep her trap shut. Peter is hot, a little dense but hot.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

so hot. especially since the haircut
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

don't worry about Maya...

remember Sylar is going right back to can-open her head

so her return is shortlived most likely

I think Nathan is dead...he doesn't really have needed role on the show anymore.

I also think Niki is dead... don't think she is fireproof or immune to smoke inhalation

Monica is gonna be the Micah's fam now...

Link to an article in TV Guide about the finale episode of Heroes:

Exclusive: Tim Kring Explains Heroes' "Generations" Finale - Celebrity and Entertainment News | TVGuide.com

Tim Kring said that originally Sylar was not going to be seen much at all in volumne 3 due to the actors commitment to the new Star Trek movie, but now due to the writers strike he may appear more than was planned.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

My thoughts on the finale:

Sylar - SOO HOT. At first I was annoyed he was back, but after this episode I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to see what other shenanigans he gets into next. =)

Wonder Twins - It was always all about Maya, I'm glad Alejandro is dead. And I might be the only one, but I am extremely glad that Maya is still alive - her story has loads of potential. Also I didn't buy her dying, because they spent WAY to much time on her story for her to be killed so quickly. Me thinks that she'll be a force to be reckoned with next season.

HRG - I totally buy him getting back with the company. And he definitely shot Nathan.

Nathan - I truly believe that Nathan's death is the one that sticks. Something about his assassination was so final...and to be honest, they have no reason to bring him back.

Peter - I have nothing so say except that he is way hot, and when/how will he save Caitlin? Also, he needs to learn how to judge character. People will always want to take advantage of him because of what he can do.

Parkman - Did not get enough screen time. But then again, he annoys me.

Monica, Micah - I want to see Micah use his powers more, they're pretty fascinating to me. And i love Monica, I'm interested to see how she fits into the big picture.

Nikki - I'm pretty sure she's not dead. I dunno, just a feeling. Maybe cause I love Ali Larter way to much?

Claire, West - West was kind of useless, but I still enjoyed him while he was there. And he's right, Claire is stupid. In what galaxy would exposing herself make things better?!? And the fact that she was exposing not just herself, but others - pisses me off. And finally...

Elle - LOVE her. Her character is honestly so interesting to me, I'm glad she didn't die. KB is signed on for 13 episodes, so far she's been in what, 5? She has 8 episodes left, the season has 11. Me thinks she's gonna turn into a huge hero and will be killed in the season finale, or somewhere around there. Which is sad. I'm glad she's not gone, because I think we've only just begun to get to know Elle and what she's truly capable of. This girl more than anything craves love and acceptance - I think she's going to try and get that by saving the world.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Wonder Twins - It was always all about Maya, I'm glad Alejandro is dead. And I might be the only one, but I am extremely glad that Maya is still alive - her story has loads of potential. Also I didn't buy her dying, because they spent WAY to much time on her story for her to be killed so quickly. Me thinks that she'll be a force to be reckoned with next season.
    Which is why i said she's lethal.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread