+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Who shot Nathan?

looked like a man in all black...HRG?

and this is the same person Mama Patrelli was talking to on the phone.

So the company's master plan is to keep Sylar alive or what? you know he's immediately going back to "slaughter" the 3 M's

and then Elle

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Well, it was someone dressed in black. I'd throw sylar's name out there but the one walking away wasnt acting wounded, nor was he being stopped...
    I think Niki is alive, at least i hope. I'm actually glad that Maya's alive. She's lethal but she's got a handle on her power.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I really am feeling the opposite for Maya. I wish she wasn't still alive. Especially since Kristin from E!Online said that for sure
    Click to see Spoiler:
    2 deaths don't stick and 1 does.
    . And possibly that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    two stick and 1 doesn't

So based on that I'm kind of wishing Maya's did stick.

Enjoyed tonight's episode very much. Other than the aforementioned part above. It's far too bad that it's the Fall finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2704828;
    Who shot Nathan?

looked like a man in all black...HRG?

and this is the same person Mama Patrelli was talking to on the phone.

So the company's master plan is to keep Sylar alive or what? you know he's immediately going back to "slaughter" the 3 M's

and then Elle
    My OPINION ONLY..but I think HRG shot Nathan..part of his deal to keep Claire safe...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I liked the episode but I'm bothered about people being killed and brought back to life. There should be a TV RULE about this. A character is only allowed to come back to life ONCE! LOL

I agree with the poster above, my opinion is HRG shot Nathan as to keep Claire safe. He would do ANYTHING for her. But in the news report at the end when Nathan's mom was on the phone, it said Nathan was "shot", NOT killed. So I don't think Nathan dies of his wounds.

I really hate the Maya character, and THAT was the one I was mad that they brought back. LAME!

Liked that Adam was buried alive, but you know that mean's he won't STAY there so he'll be back. Maybe he and Sylar will join forces?

Are you going to watch the online stories? Will we miss something in the story line if we DO NOT watch them?

I am half way throught the show right now and Sylar just shot Maya. I can just hear all the fans of the show cheering. I just ha ha 'ed. Really that girl is totally clueless. Now I am thinking either Nicki or Peter are killed, more likely Nicki as Peter is such a popular character. Maybe Suresh. Speaking of stupid. Can we talk about Claire. She and Maya can be on the same page as far as being clueless. Exposing yourself is one thing but after seeing her give West his file, I'm thinking she has no right to expose other people. She is putting other peoples lives at risk. People being people, I can see the witch burnings now. The killings to eliminate the gifted. The killings to control the gifted. Prison, torture, death. Yeah, Claire releasing the virus into the world is probably a kinder future.

Oh, nice touch showing Nathan with back strain after carrying Parker.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

What! Maya brought back, please don't screw with the fans like that. Niki gone makes sense, she was dead either way without Suresh's injection, might as well be a hero. Nathan shot....the one looked very close to the heart. As for Adam, that was sorta poetic justice. Still a coffin is a very tight space and together he and Hiro's bodies would have been too big and if 2 items try to exist in the same spot at the same time there usually is a big bang. Why didn't Hiro go back? Oh, he thought Adam had not gotten to the virus yet. A good place to end. Did they really have to show us Sylar get his powers back? Still I do wonder about the test Suresh was going to run on Sylars blood. Was it necessary? I wonder if it is a set up for something going wrong with him and his powers in the future because of the injection? Side effects? Death?

It will be interesting to see what happens in what Febuary, March, next fall?

I'm wondering if anyone who receives the regenerative blood will heal from their wounds now as long as they aren't life threatening. Food for thought. Nathan received Adam's blood to heal from his burns so maybe it's part of his DNA now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2705278;
    I'm wondering if anyone who receives the regenerative blood will heal from their wounds now as long as they aren't life threatening. Food for thought. Nathan received Adam's blood to heal from his burns so maybe it's part of his DNA now.
    Interesting thought, still do you really want a lot of people who cannot die running around the world? We have enough problems with overpopulation as it is. Oh, crap does this mean Maya will never die! What a ghastly thought.

Another thought, with Adam locked up in a steel coffin in a vault, what will happen. Will he eventually pass out from lack of oxygen, only to constantly revive and pass out? Will his cells go into statis and he just lay there with the possibility of thousands of yrs go by until the materials he is buried in possibly finally wear down and disintergrate. Will he even be sane? How long can the cells survive without, food, water, oxygen?

Did the agency ever test the virus on Adam, could he survive it?

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I was thinking the same thing. As for Nickie, would it be too late for her to receive blood now? I mean the restorative kind. Isn't she the one who had the virus? Would the "good" blood affect her in a good way or kill her. Maybe we could now have a race of pseudovampiricfreaks who were once dead and were brought back to life.

Overall, I thought this episode answered a lot of questions and also posed a few that we will be anxiously awaiting the answers when the writers' strike is over. Is Nathan still alive because he has the restoritive blood and will he be able to retain his special ability. Will Peter be able to save him and will Peter be safe from his mother. Will their mother rot in hell for her conniving ways and will she be finally found out as the leading jerk who started all of this?

+ Reply to Thread