+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

I know that Kring had mentioned in a recent article that he "heard fan's complaints" and was taking it to heart - well I loved the show on Monday, and look forward to the last 2 of this season. Thanks for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2686434;
    I know that Kring had mentioned in a recent article that he "heard fan's complaints" and was taking it to heart - well I loved the show on Monday, and look forward to the last 2 of this season. Thanks for the answers!
    well the writers and management go back to the table Monday..so lets hope this is resolved quickly and it won't be the end of the season yet...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2687199;
    well the writers and management go back to the table Monday..so lets hope this is resolved quickly and it won't be the end of the season yet...
    They recorded the last of the next 2 anticipating it could be the season finale (answers given) "if" the writers strike is not resolved. They said it is a bit rushed and not the way they had wanted the show concluded (paraphrasing here) but I think if the strike is resolved in time - they have an alternate ending for the 2nd of these episodes. I read this either in TV guide or Entertainment Weekly.

watching tonights show...IMO not as good as the past 2 weeks have been..but grrrrrrrrrrr am I THE ONLY ONE that wants to reach through the tv and just CHOKE SYLAR?????

Maya is so stupid I just want to slap her.

I can see that the virus is not strain 132 but Maya via Sylar gone wild.

Gee... I wonder if Adam and Sylar are related??
    Last edited by Bearcata; 11-26-2007 at 09:48 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Claire's power might be a big deal but it's not as if she can defend herself too much. I reckon in that sense her powers also make sense, but other then her not being able to die and being able to regenerate(and possible serve as a cure), their isnt much there. I'd also like to know the full scope of Pete's powers.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I wonder if she can regenerate after giving her blood? And does her dad now have regenerative abilities? I think Syler is below the lowest of lows and Maya apparently deserves him. Hopefully she will end up saving people from herself and will start to remember how to "make nice" rather than "make death".

It did seem a little rushed. Hiro rushing Peter to get to Adam. What if it's not Adam but someone who changes into Adam? Someone worse than Syler that we don't even know about. Hmmmm I can't wait!

There were parts I liked last night and other parts I simply channel surfed through. I've gone from actively disliking Maya to simply not even caring and changing the channel whenever she's on.

I feel like last night was a set up week for next week's finale (fall finale I hope!)

OMG Awesome episdoe tonight...I KNOW they didn't just leave us hanging like that who do I write...beg..anything to get the writers strke ended...heck I am up for taking a collection to pay those folks....talk about leaving us in a lurch HANGING

urg Why didnt elles blasts kill sylar I HATE him, Im gonna miss nikki, she was cool in my books and I love Ali Larter. Monica really shouldve watched some martial arts videos or something. Cant wait for next year.

+ Reply to Thread