+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

I wonder what answers we'll get next week?! Now that I'm almost used to it, I kind of like how they go back and forth between future, present and past.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2667912;
    Sorry, but this site wouldn't be popular if it wasn't for an opposing opinion. I am done with Heroes.....one word....GINA?
    Sindy, since you don't mind an opposing opinion , I kind of liked the whole Gina aspect. Only because I finally figured out what the heck was up with this girl (call me slow, I know it's been a year and a half). It's kind of interesting that her split personality isn't part of her power, but more a result of her trying to deal with the fact that she has powers. Maybe it's just I'm an old soap fan so I'm used to all those multiple personalties. Besides, what kind of multiple would you be with only one alternate

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;2669181;
    I loved this weeks episode of Heroes. Yes...they could have aired it couple of weeks ago, but it was so good to finally see what actually happen when Nathan took Peter up into the sky. We should have all realized that Peter can regenerate, so he wouldn't die.

As for as I'm concerned, I'm not giving up on this show just yet.
    Still if he had been blown into tiny little bits there may have been a problem. Remember how both Claire and Peter were totally none functional when they had items like a shard of glass and I think wood in Claire's case, imbedded in their brains. I wonder how long they can remain shutdown before they are unable to regenerate? What happens to their souls? spirits? If each individual piece regenerates will they be multiple Claire and Peter clones?? What happened to her toe when she cut it off???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Report: Arrest Warrant for Hayden Panettiere in Japan

An arrest warrant has been issued in Japan for Hayden Panettiere, the Heroes star says in an interview.

"I learned today that I have an arrest warrant out for me in Japan because of what I did for Save the Whales," Panettiere, 18, is quoted as telling E! News.

Late last month, the actress-activist participated with others in a confrontation with fisherman during a dolphin hunt.

Asked what the repercussions might be from the warrant, Panettiere said, "Potentially jail, but I doubt it. ... I guess they could come here and get us, but probably not."

On Oct. 30, Panettiere joined other activists in paddling on surfboards into a cove near Taiji in southwestern Japan, in an attempt to interfere with a dolphin hunt there. The incident drew worldwide attention when video of it including footage of Panettiere weeping on shore after being turned back reached the Internet.

Would Do It Again

Panettiere said the arrest warrant does not faze her. "I'd do it again," she said of the protest. "Very possibly, might do it again."

The actress added that the personal risks involved paled in comparison to the potential good that could come from the activists' actions.

"I was very excited that people were interested in what we did," she said. "In [Hollywood], you tend to only get publicity for not wearing underwear or going to rehab."
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I saw that article today. Good lord what are we coming to when arrest warrents are sent out for kids trying to save animals.
    Yup, with donuts!!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2670698;
    I saw that article today. Good lord what are we coming to when arrest warrents are sent out for kids trying to save animals.
    I know...can you believe it???

Did you see the video of her and the dolphins??? It was unbelievable to see and it ripped my heart out to see all that blood in the water and realize that they were slaughtering those beautiful gentle creatures! I could feel my blood pressure go up as I watched it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I cried so hard during that video bbnbama! I fully feel her pain and want to save them so I say go girl!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I read an article in Entertainment Weekly which explained a lot. Tim Kring now realizes some of the mistakes made this season, especially with so many new characters introduced all at once. He seems to get what we are saying. Let's just hope the writer's strike ends soon so he can do some of the things he wanted to do.

Re: Heroes on NBC - 11/19/07 -episode is 61 minutes long

Just and FYI that tonights episode is 61 minutes long.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Thanks, Bearcata! Luckily, I'm also a Journeyman junkie, so the VCR is already programmed for both -- saves on having to adjust the time. but I appreciate that you always give a heads-up for these programming-time anomolies. Thank you!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread