+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Who was the guy in the bar that had no thoughts? Seems to me that he could be involved in all of this somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo View Post
    Who was the guy in the bar that had no thoughts? Seems to me that he could be involved in all of this somehow.
    It looked like to me he was the guy with Claire's dad after capturing the cop in that lab. In the preview for next week. Anyone else want to confirm/refute?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It looked like to me he was the guy with Claire's dad after capturing the cop in that lab. In the preview for next week. Anyone else want to confirm/refute?
    Was this the guy

actor Leonard Roberts plays a character named D.L. Hawkins.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Was this the guy
    http://www.heroestv.com/images/cast-dl.jpg
    I've seen this guy so many places, he's a great actor.
    I'm pretty sure that was him.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

That would be him, and yes, he was the first character shown above the cop in the lab. Then they cutaway, then they showed just Claire's dad standing there. His name dispels my desperate theory that he might by Sylar.

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Well going by your second sentence, these few episodes are already better than season 2 of Lost.

So far, so good. I really hope they don't screw this up.
    Looks like we're not alone on this one. Found this story about the ratings.
    "Heroes is helping the peacock fly.

Heroes: Who is Sylar? The freshman show, about regular folks the world over who discover they have super powers, has seen its audience grow each of its three weeks. Last night's episode grew 7 percent from the previous week in adults 18-49. The episode, which featured the introduction of effectively creepy arch-villain Sylar, scored a 5.9 rating, 14 share in adults 18-49, with 13.3 million viewers overall, making it the number one new show of the fall season."
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Her husband and his crew stole $2,000,000 and supposedly he killed all his crew and kept the loot for himself. All his crew had these skull rings. When she started digging in the desert it looks as if she was digging at the burial site where her husband buried his crew. I also think that the grandmother (husband's mom) and maybe the kid know were the husband is hiding out. Also it looks as the husband will take the kid and hide out on some Carribean island when he has the chance. Looks as if Grandma is in on the plan.
    I'll pose a different scenario:
    Since she continued to dig, it would be likely that she would have found more than one ring/remains, if they were there. Since she only came home with one ring, I'm assuming there was only one body.
    My guess is her alter-ego killed and buried the husband, how else would she know the location of the burial site?
    Now if only this alter-ego knows the location of the money....

Grandma is wishful thinking out of spite for the daughter-in-law she hates
    Last edited by cricketeen; 10-11-2006 at 08:59 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    I'll pose a different scenario:
    Since she continued to dig, it would be likely that she would have found more than one ring/remains, if they were there. Since she only came home with one ring, I'm assuming there was only one body.
    My guess is her alter-ego killed and buried the husband, how else would she know the location of the burial site?
    Now if only this alter-ego knows the location of the money....

Grandma is wishful thinking out of spite for the daughter-in-law she hates
    Remember she had to bury the two guys she had in the car truck.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    Was this the guy
    http://www.heroestv.com/images/cast-dl.jpg
    I knew dude was a villain as soon as I seen him. He had that look in his eye. And then when the cop couldn’t read his thoughts I was like ‘oh this dude is a beast, he’s gonna be a problem.’ I don’t think he blocked the cop from reading his thoughts though so much as he just completely blanked out all thoughts. His mind was completely still, which is even more impressive to me if that is the case. To be able to think NOTHING, on command. Sounds easy yes, but it’s difficult enough to clear your head when meditating, let alone subduing your mind on command.

And I think the stripper’s husband is alive and both the kid and the grandmother know where he’s hiding out at. The fact that she didn’t find more of the skull rings is irrelevant due to the fact that she wasn’t necessarily looking for the skull rings she just happened to come upon one while digging. I’m pretty sure there were other bodies there or else she wouldn’t have assumed it was her estranged husband’s whole crew if she had only found one body. Or I could be completely wrong
    Last edited by CoolBeans; 10-11-2006 at 11:05 AM.
    Do you really wanna win or just look good losin?

I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps the stripper actually killed whomever her husband is being sought for killing.....
    Yup, with donuts!!

Remember she had to bury the two guys she had in the car truck.
    ?? Can you expand on that?

It was the mirror image that gave her directions on where to bury the two men. That's how she found the body in the grave. I doubt it was coincidence
    She kept digging - to bury the two guys - but presumably didn't find any more skeletons or corpses or rings or whatever.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread