+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 192 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    But she doesn't remember what she does as the alter-ego.

Buglover, I think maybe it is whoever is forcing/paying her to strip.
    Non one is forcing her to stip the mirror lady is stripping for a living. If she is smart she also does not pay any taxes on it.

Her husband and his crew stole $2,000,000 and supposedly he killed all his crew and kept the loot for himself. All his crew had these skull rings. When she started digging in the desert it looks as if she was digging at the burial site where her husband buried his crew. I also think that the grandmother (husband's mom) and maybe the kid know were the husband is hiding out. Also it looks as the husband will take the kid and hide out on some Carribean island when he has the chance. Looks as if Grandma is in on the plan.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Who in the world was the policeman telling her wanted to see her? I got really confused this episode.
    The loan shark she borrowed money from to get her kid into that fancy prep school wants to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The loan shark she borrowed money from to get her kid into that fancy prep school wants to see her.
    Oh.... so the cop is a crooked cop.. Thanks guys!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jthom921 View Post
    wow. that's good thinking.
    that would make perfect sense if the mirror lady killed her husband. but i still don't understand what everyone is talking about sylar and brains. what does he have to do with brains???

someone help me understand
    Okay. So far there are at least 2 bad guys operating here. Bad guy number one is Claire's father. He is part of an organization that is going after the people with powers and also get a hold of Mohindar's father's research.

Bad guy number two is called Sylar (sp?) he has telekinetic powers, can freeze people and regenerate. He is collecting brains.

The question is Sylar apart of Bad Guy's Number One's organization or is he working on his own or does he belong to another organization?

Claire's father is played by Jack Coleman who played the second Steven Carrington on Dynasty from 1982 - 1988.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Claire's father is played by Jack Coleman who played the second Steven Carrington on Dynasty from 1982 - 1988.
    dang, that's him ...LOL

shoulda recognized that rediculous chin. the hair color and glasses must have threw me

I was on movieweb.com and they have an interview with several of the cast and the cop who reads minds is also supposed to be dyslexic and that's why he has a hard time taking tests.

i tend to agree with the person that said something about dude stealing brains for power.

at first i was thinking something similar, maybe like they needed the brains as some kind of nourishment to survive. i remember seeing some other show like x-files or something where the villian was stealing body parts and consuming em to stay alive.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    I agree with you that this show is great, but I'm not ready to annoint it better than LOST. It's extremely well thought out and the episodes seem to always end with a great climax.
    Well going by your second sentence, these few episodes are already better than season 2 of Lost.

So far, so good. I really hope they don't screw this up.

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Well going by your second sentence, these few episodes are already better than season 2 of Lost.

So far, so good. I really hope they don't screw this up.
    thanx for helping me to understand!

but yea. with a show this good just starting out, it's easy to mess up with one episode. hopefully they stay on this track of mindblowing episodes! i think this show is really gonna be good and is gonna have many many seasons. i have an assumption that, like lost, most of the answers to the many questions aren'et going to be answered until around season three or a later season. but i'm in for the ride! =]

+ Reply to Thread