+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

It was good. It was kind of a "settling" in episode. Nice ending though. They always have good endings.

I liked that Hiro's "hero" isn't such a hero afterall.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Ooh, they brought in Sark.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2585244;
    Ooh, they brought in Sark.
    Ha ha - that was my reaction as well. I quite enjoyed him in the role last night.

It was a really good episode but I was kind of bummed that all of the Heroes seem to have had to adjust to sadder circumstances - Matt being divorced, Claire having to make sure she's non-descript at all times, the politician's depressed state (his name escapes me at the moment) etc.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

You're talking about Nathan. Was it me or did the mom blame him for Peter's "death"? I wanted to smack her through the tv. I can't wait to see how Peter's story plays out now since he has amnesia.

I missed something right at the end. When Nathan looks in the mirror and sees the disfigured face was it "Peter's" he saw?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2585612;
    I missed something right at the end. When Nathan looks in the mirror and sees the disfigured face was it "Peter's" he saw?
    I thought the image was a burned up Nathan.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2585551;
    Ha ha - that was my reaction as well. I quite enjoyed him in the role last night.

It was a really good episode but I was kind of bummed that all of the Heroes seem to have had to adjust to sadder circumstances - Matt being divorced, Claire having to make sure she's non-descript at all times, the politician's depressed state (his name escapes me at the moment) etc.

Now see i felt that Parkman's divorce was a good thing.. and that he is helping with Mollys care another good thing. He needed to dump that bitch of a wife.

I did feel bad for Claire, but Nathan, I again think it was good after he gets over the fact that he feels he killed Peter he will be a changed person. We saw the change at the end of last year, and i had mixed feelings that he was giving a little to late.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2585621;
    I thought the image was a burned up Nathan.
    My son and I questioned the same thing. He thought it was a burned up Peter, I thought it as a burned up Nathan..hmmm. I enjoyed last night and am really looking forward to more. I liked the new characters of Maya and her brother and am excited to see that play out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I thought the first show was SUPER!!! I couldn't believe how much I liked it...the Hiro parts especially...LOL funny in places. Yes, a lot of it was scene setting for the future, but you could feel things were going to roll soon...Claire's dad and his "boss"... Claire's new friends's powers, etc. Often the 2nd season is a let down, doesn't seem like this will be. And, yay, Peter seems to have survived!!

I thought it was burned Peter as well. I was remembering when Hiro transported to the subway to tell Peter "save the cheerleader save the world" he said something like you look different without your scar. So, at the end I was totally confused when Peter was in the storage bin

+ Reply to Thread