+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

I'm so thrilled with the news that Dominic Keating (Star Trek Enterprise) has signed up in a reoccuring roll as an Irish Mobster.

<<<<Note my avatar of Dominic!
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;2460036;
    I'm so thrilled with the news that Dominic Keating (Star Trek Enterprise) has signed up in a reoccuring roll as an Irish Mobster.

<<<<Note my avatar of Dominic!
    OMG I thought it was a younger thinner Barry Manalow.. shame on me lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Any word on who will for sure be coming back in season 2? I've seen a new commercial that says they're currently filming (and then it give how many hours, minutes and seconds until the season 2 begins), and saw several of the characters in it, but don't know if they're for sure returning.

Everyone was at the press release except the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    guy who plays DL. Now I don't know if that means he won't be returning or not, but I think it may be a hint

Also
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the guy who played Claire's friend Zach will definitely not be back as he's playing John Connor in the Sara Chronicles. The new tv show

A Heroes special will be aired on NBC Monday, August 13, hosted by Ali Larter and Adrian Pasdar.

Season 2 premiers September 24
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

This site is great. There are so many tv shows I'm addicted to, and now I can come here and discuss them with you all.

Kristen Bell to appear on NBC's 'Heroes' By MIKE HOUSEHOLDER, Associated Press Writer
    1 hour, 6 minutes ago

Kristen Bell to appear on NBC's 'Heroes' - Yahoo! News

DETROIT - Kristen Bell is going from solving mysteries to being a part of one. The 27-year-old actress, who starred for three seasons as teenage detective Veronica Mars on the now-canceled show of the same name, will appear in a multi-episode arc on NBC's "Heroes" this fall.

"This was not easy to pull off. But since we're an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in her schedule," Tim Kring, the show's executive producer and creator, said in a statement Monday.

Kring said Bell's character, Elle, will appear in October and will be "a sexy, intriguing, mysterious young lady" who will commit a terrible crime, but it won't be clear whose side she is really on.

"Heroes" won't be the Detroit-area native's only TV work this fall.

She's providing the voice of the narrator (something she also did on "Veronica Mars") for the CW's new "Gossip Girl."

Bell also has some big-screen projects in the works, including a turn as the title character in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," a comedy produced by Judd Apatow ("The 40 Year-Old Virgin," "Knocked Up").

___

NBC is owned by General Electric Co. The CW is a joint venture between Time Warner Inc.'s Warner Bros. unit and CBS Corp.

I'm pretty excited she chose Heroes. I just hope she fits in with the show. I'm sure that won't be a problem though. I can't wait till the season starts.

It seems like they've added SO many new heroes this season. I wonder if it's a case of just seeing all these names as opposed to how it'll actually play out.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2536995;
    I'm pretty excited she chose Heroes. I just hope she fits in with the show. I'm sure that won't be a problem though. I can't wait till the season starts.

It seems like they've added SO many new heroes this season. I wonder if it's a case of just seeing all these names as opposed to how it'll actually play out.
    I only wish that Kristen's role was a permanant addition. It doesn't soudn like it is. I think it will make it easier to kill off Heroes & Bad Guys.

CCL

I can't stand Kristen Bell so I'm glad it seems like she is not a permanent addition.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread