+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

I liked the ending where Claire pulls out a slab of wood from the back of her neck, then looks around to see she is in a morgue, her chest cut open and some of her intestines removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef View Post
    I liked the ending where Claire pulls out a slab of wood from the back of her neck, then looks around to see she is in a morgue, her chest cut open and some of her intestines removed.
    It was not her who pulled the wood out, that hand had a rubber glove on it. I think she was actually dead until that wood came out, which is why her body was not healing during the autopsy. Must have been the mortician or her dad.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    Also, I think that the mirror girls son doesn't have a power, but knows about his father's death. Maybe mirror lady killed her husband and the son witnessed it, but since it was her mirror persona that killed him, she doesn't remember it. Maybe it was HIS body she dug up.
    Also, I think the Sylar guy collects people's brains and absorbs their powers. So the more people he can kill and get brains, the more power he has.
    Now I'm thinking too much.
    If you're thinking too much, then so am I because I agree with those two ideas.
    What isn't obvious though, is why Sylar was trying to kidnap the little girl - he had already "stolen" her father's brain, leading me to think that it was the father with the power. Does that mean she has powers, too?
    If he simply wanted her dead he could have just killed her at the police station. Unless for some reason he has to pin witnesses to the wall.

I'm not yet convinced Claire's dad and the guy in the bar are evil, just secretive.
    She sure is a magnet for injury . So how do they explain this one to the M.E? Will she go back to school? Will the Q.B. see her? Hee. the writers can have lots-o-fun with this.

As to Hiro saving the girl issue - I think we are supposed to be wondering what events would occur without him seeing them in the comic and how much is happening because he is making it happen because he saw it in the comic.
    Like at the rental car counter. Would he have gotten that Nissan if he hadn't demanded it?

PWS: Boy, that kid sure slept a long time in the car---all night and well into a hot desert day without even a top up on the car
    We were thinking the exact same thing at my house! .

Can someone refresh my memory? I thought the the painter made a picture of Nathan flying? If so, has the girlfriend recognized him yet?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Okay, last nights episode was much better than the first two, there was flow, there was sense and very few plotholes, but I do agree with Krom and getting tired of Claire's accident of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Why, even when she DOESN'T try, does Claire get into so many "fatal" accidents. Broken neck last week, board through her skull this week? Geez. I hope there's some explanation for this, even if its some kind of pseudo-explanation, like "fate" wants her dead.
    Didn't this same quarterback hit her last week and break her neck? So this week he tries to rape her and he accidently impales her? What surprised me is to see her on a autopsy table timewise that was quick and don't they normally take the brain out too? and it looked as if her heart was missing. That was a bit much, I think the writers like to shock the audience with too much Claire healing, after all there is a point were once she is dead she will stay dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Thinking too much? I think you are confusing me with Bearcata.
    Well you said it with a smile.

Oh, as far a big brother Nathan revealing the deep dark secret about his father. That was OK since the man was dead and it gave him the sympathy vote but what he did to his brother was simple and brutal betrayal especially in a public forum like that. That is very unforgivable especially as it was done for selfish reasons, to help Nathan win his campaign, and he did it without warning the younger brother. I would have liked to see the younger brother beat the doo doo out of Nathan as he totally deserved it then give an interview to the press telling them that he didn't appreciate what his brother did and was not planning on voting for him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Didn't this same quarterback hit her last week and break her neck? So this week he tries to rape her and he accidently impales her? What surprised me is to see her on a autopsy table timewise that was quick and don't they normally take the brain out too? and it looked as if her heart was missing. That was a bit much, I think the writers like to shock the audience with too much Claire healing, after all there is a point were once she is dead she will stay dead.
    Well its not exactly clear yet as to who cut her up. Could have been Sylar or someone working with him...
    Do you really wanna win or just look good losin?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

My impression (from TV and mystery reading ) is that the brain is the last thing done in an autopsy. So if it was a professional autopsy (and not Sylar, etc.) the dr. may have just stepped away to take a break... or wash off whatever impaled her, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    I love that theory that Nathan grabs others powers! I think that's it.

Also, I think that the mirror girls son doesn't have a power, but knows about his father's death. Maybe mirror lady killed her husband and the son witnessed it, but since it was her mirror persona that killed him, she doesn't remember it. Maybe it was HIS body she dug up.

Also, I think the Sylar guy collects people's brains and absorbs their powers. So the more people he can kill and get brains, the more power he has.

Now I'm thinking too much.

wow. that's good thinking.
    that would make perfect sense if the mirror lady killed her husband. but i still don't understand what everyone is talking about sylar and brains. what does he have to do with brains???

someone help me understand

Quote Originally Posted by Jthom921 View Post
    wow. that's good thinking.
    that would make perfect sense if the mirror lady killed her husband. but i still don't understand what everyone is talking about sylar and brains. what does he have to do with brains???

someone help me understand
    The mirror lady did NOT kill her husband.
    Remember when she's talking to her kid in the car and right before the policeman stops her she asks her kid "Do you know where he is?", and right before that, she says to her kid that her husband is going to get caught and will be locked up for a very long time.
    I'm pretty sure this establishes that her husband is alive and on the run.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Who in the world was the policeman telling her wanted to see her? I got really confused this episode.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM View Post
    The mirror lady did NOT kill her husband.
    Remember when she's talking to her kid in the car and right before the policeman stops her she asks her kid "Do you know where he is?", and right before that, she says to her kid that her husband is going to get caught and will be locked up for a very long time.
    I'm pretty sure this establishes that her husband is alive and on the run.
    But she doesn't remember what she does as the alter-ego.

Buglover, I think maybe it is whoever is forcing/paying her to strip.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread