+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 192 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1911
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2412947;
    I fell asleep with about fifteen minutes left. Dang cold! I am so happy to hear how the ep ended though. Even though I took awhile to warm up, I really do like the characters of Nathan and Peter, so I hope they did not die.

Let's have Claire back with her real father, HRG and see where they go from here.

I want too many to return: Parkman, DL, Nathan, Peter, Ando, Hiro. I really like the Heroes we have now.
    I only care if Peter is back, lol.. Parkman and his whiney wife can go away for all i care. Hiro needs to come back as well.. but Ando, hes safe and has no real story line now I dont think he will be in much.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 05-22-2007 at 06:29 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I don't think Sylar can morph into a bug, he never got near the shapeshifter girl, so he never had her powers. Furthermore, if he changed into a cockroach the bloody trail would have been too small to see. I don't think he has the regenerational or healing powers either as Claire is still alive and Linderman is dead.
    Tahoe bound....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2412965;
    Yes-- I saw that bug and wondered...but then there was the blood...which was him?
    Now is this the same cockroach that was inside the holding tank with him in the paper factory when he was captured in Texas???

Is the bigger boggie man that Molly knows about 'RoachMaster'?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2412990;
    I don't think Sylar can morph into a bug, he never got near the shapeshifter girl, so he never had her powers. Furthermore, if he changed into a cockroach the bloody trail would have been too small to see. I don't think he has the regenerational or healing powers either as Claire is still alive and Linderman is dead.
    The shapeshifter didn't really change herself though, just the way others saw her (as she changed the walls when Micah tried to escape), so that wouldn't help survive radiation...though it might help Sylar escape. But anyway, he didn't get her powers, so moot point.
    Good question, Bearcata! Who knows...everything connects to everything in this show!

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey;2411881;
    Great episode. But about the ending - why didn't Peter just fly away himself, since he had previously absorbed Nathan's power? Why did Nathan have to carry him?
    Nathan said he didn't want Peter to die alone and was sticking by him as a brother so they "both" could save the "world". And by the way, I woke up last night about 3:00am thinking, "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World", when it really turned out to be "Save the Cheerleader, Save Manhattan!" Am I wrong on this? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2412992;
    Now is this the same cockroach that was inside the holding tank with him in the paper factory when he was captured in Texas???

Is the bigger boggie man that Molly knows about 'RoachMaster'?

Hmmm...interesting thought. I can't wait for the new season to start, although I'm not going to wish away my summer..

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingsQueen949;2413047;
    Nathan said he didn't want Peter to die alone and was sticking by him as a brother so they "both" could save the "world". And by the way, I woke up last night about 3:00am thinking, "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World", when it really turned out to be "Save the Cheerleader, Save Manhattan!" Am I wrong on this? LOL
    I was questioning the fact that The Cheerleader didn't do much to save anything.. she couldn't even shoot Peter.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2413067;
    I was questioning the fact that The Cheerleader didn't do much to save anything.. she couldn't even shoot Peter.
    by saving her from Sylar he wasn't able to get the power to regenerate...and remember this was from FUTURE Hiro who traced it back to that point by telling Peter that saving her is what made the difference, cause future Hiro said when he tried to kill him he regenerated....gonna be a LONGGGGGGG summer...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine;2411466;
    2. WHO is this person that Molly is so scared of that can see her when she sees him and is worse than Sylar? Do we already know them or are they giving us a new villian if Sylar is really dead?
    I would like to know what also...

Apparently, I read too much Harry Potter because the first thing I thought of was Voldemort and how he and Harry could read each other's thoughts

them damn Roaches again...

noone's morphing into roaches, i think it's more to symbolize Sylar is like a cockroach and survives.

this like the 3rd time they had a roach on camera and it has always been related to Sylar

anyways, i thought the finale was good. It seemed like i watched a long ass movie and that seemed like a movie ending.

the scene where Shaft was talking to invisible time teleporting Peter was cool because we don't really know what the hell happened there but good nontheless. (more stuff to hypoyhesize over till next season)

about Peter... have it occured to anybody that flying away to explode in private never occured to him? I mean I didn't even expect Nathan would have done what he did... When Nathan did what he did it took me a minute or so to realize what he was actually doing. (yes, i'm slow...)

about DL/Niki... she asked him why he didn't let the bullet "phase" through him...I guess she didn't noticed he jumped in front of her when Linderman pulled the gun on em

i did like how Molly got with her new surrogate family. that was a kodak moment when Niki/DL/Micah/Molly were all consoling each other.

i did wonder what/who Molly was refering to that was worst than the Boogeyman

that ending made me say huh? Hiro for some reason teleported to like the year 1600 encountered some old school japanese cavalry (with the symbol on the flags) ; then it looked like bomb fallout in the sky like from the year he just left...hmmm

this is gonna be the best selling DVD this year i predict...

+ Reply to Thread