+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 192 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1911
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

I'm sure that's part of his telekenetic ability. He's taken so many abilities that we haven't seen where he's gotten them all from.

I am loving the finale so far. It's going by far too fast.
    ETA: I cannot wait 4 months for the next season. Wow!
    Last edited by canadian_angel; 05-21-2007 at 10:04 PM.

I can't believe that it's over! We are already in Volume 2.....Sigh.
    I wonder what is going to happen to Peter, Nathan, and Parkman?

I have to agree with you Canadian Angel! Cannot wait for the new season in Fall! YAY!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2409997;
    That I understand, but you know how he takes his finger and without actually touching the person he can cut open someones head, that's the power I'm talking about, what power is that and who did he get that from?
    We don't really know. It can either be a power, or the power he originally had, or it could be his telekinesis power cutting the brain open... we don't know.

OMG....TOTALLY AWESOME TONIGHT and YES YES YES I was
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2410453;
    We don't really know. It can either be a power, or the power he originally had, or it could be his telekinesis power cutting the brain open... we don't know.
    He always had the ability to see the workings within, but the first time, he did not laser cut with his finger. I don't remember that first guys ability - would that be the one or do we assume he killed many along the way and one or more of them gave him that ability? Good Q Julian!

Wow! Great episode! I love how Hiro's dad is supporting him now. I also love how Hiro killed Sylar!

I was praying that Nathan wouldn't turn out to really be a bad guy. His mom is going to be pissed! I wonder how that is going to play out. Are they really dead? Probably Nathan is but I wonder about Peter. I hope Peter isn't really dead. I love his character.

I'm also happy that Bennet turned out to be a good guy. I just hope Parkman isn't dead, although it doesn't look good when they close the ambulance doors and there are no medics back there with him.

I hope DL lives, too.

This episode was just phenominal. I enjoyed it so much, I think I'm going to watch it again. Just in case I missed anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2411325;
    He always had the ability to see the workings within, but the first time, he did not laser cut with his finger. I don't remember that first guys ability - would that be the one or do we assume he killed many along the way and one or more of them gave him that ability? Good Q Julian!
    Didn't they say at some point that he was finding heroes and killing them? They've never shown them all. I'm wondering where he got the ability to counteract Hiro's time travel. In his mom's apartment, when Hiro froze time, Sylar's eyes moved and then he moved. I wish they had explained that better.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2411342;
    I was praying that Nathan wouldn't turn out to really be a bad guy. His mom is going to be pissed! I wonder how that is going to play out. Are they really dead? Probably Nathan is but I wonder about Peter. I hope Peter isn't really dead. I love his character.
    I will be soooooo pissed if Peter is dead, but I would assume he is not because he can heal and in the future when the bomb went off he survived. I wonder about Nathan though. All things point to him being dead, but who knows.

My two big questions are: 1. Where is Sylar because it sure did appear that he disappeared through the manhole? 2. WHO is this person that Molly is so scared of that can see her when she sees him and is worse than Sylar? Do we already know them or are they giving us a new villian if Sylar is really dead?

Oh, and I so didn't expect Claire to run out the 5th or whatever story window.

I got very lost in the last two episodes. I'm not sure I will watch next season. But I really enjoyed the show most of the year.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

I thought it was a great show. Tim Kring stood by his word, and ended the storyline. Now we are into volume 2. As for Peter and Nathan, I think it might be hard for either of them to come back. Peter can regenerate, but not if he is blown up. So sadly, we may not see Nathan and Peter again. But then again, Sylar is dead. But Zachary Quinto will be back next year, for some episodes later on. Will it be flashbacks. who know.
    But Heroes proves once again, they are different then other shows. They don't have us dangling for answers. Great show.

+ Reply to Thread