+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Windfall

Well I was wrong. My tv paper listed Windfall at 9 and at 10 but instead you can catch Matt Lauer interviewing Britney Spears at 9. New ep of Windfall will still be on at 10.

I missed last week but watched in online via tv.yahoo.com or something like that. I really liked the show. I haven't watched tonight yet but am wondering how this other party goer seems to think she's the other winner when they got the pizza lady's from the dollar bill. And would people really go out of their way and actually call her?

this weeks was better than the pilot i thought. But the whole Paris getaway was really unnecessary IMO. But i didn't catch the previews for next week, what happens?

Yeah, I don't know how they are spending all this money they didn't get yet.

Next week showed the Russian chick talking to a lawyer about what is a prenup. That Damien kid is STUPID.

Not sure where the lawyer chick went. If foul play is really involved. Or he is getting played.

Why did he take the baby? She told him it wasn't his. He could call the police, hello?

It was just getting into the pizza lady and the other party goer who says that was her dollar. So stupid.

I don't remember what else off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    Yeah, I don't know how they are spending all this money they didn't get yet.

Next week showed the Russian chick talking to a lawyer about what is a prenup. That Damien kid is STUPID.

Not sure where the lawyer chick went. If foul play is really involved. Or he is getting played.

Why did he take the baby? She told him it wasn't his. He could call the police, hello?

It was just getting into the pizza lady and the other party goer who says that was her dollar. So stupid.

I don't remember what else off the top of my head.
    yeah that Damien is retarded. He just couldn't wait til' he was old enough to get the money. But from the start, when he married that Russian chick, you knew there was going to be problems

I think the woman lawyer took the money and ran. I think she staged her apt. to look like foul play was involved.

Good to know Cameron didn't father that baby but now what - he plans to raise him? You know crackhead girl will come back into the picture and cause more problems.

I'd fly off to Paris for a shopping trip if I won the lottery but I'd definitely wait until the money was mine, signed, sealed and delivered. None of this spend until I get it nonsense.

I don't see how that one girl can try and claim some of the winnings. There was a list of everyone who put a dollar in, the only exception being the highschool kid and the pizza delivery girl. The pizza delivery girl was tracked because of her name on the dollar. I just don't see how this can be disputed now. I hope the money isn't tied up for episodes on end. The show is about people winningthe lottery, not almostwinning and then not getting the money. I won't watch if that happens.

The Russian girl is not so dumb after all. I think worse case though, he has to give her half. He'd still be rich. But I can't see her being able to get it all. Maybe he can have his marriage annulled. But his dad being in control of the money isn't any better.

I still plan to keep watching!

FORT Regular
    As to the Russian chick getting half: legally, she wouldn't be able to get any. He won the money before they were married, so it was his property, and it wasn't earned while married. Only the money earned while married is considered marital property, unless he makes it obvious she is to share in it, like a joint account or something. He has not done that from what we've seen.

On that note, this is a TV show, so I am sure they will make it so that she can get half of the money, or at least alimony, because (predictably), Damien is going to be stupid and cheat on her with that other chick and commit adultery. Anyway, that is my two cents.

By the way, I really do like this show. The second episode was much better than the pilot.

i didn't know they re-showed the epidsodes on fridays at nine or so i think. I caught the end of last nights episode again

I just ran across this show tonight. I decided to watch it because I recognized some of the cast from series past - 90210, Soul Food, The Last Don. Seems to be OK. It was a bit confusing not seeing the first ep but I'm willing to give it another try.
    Hopefully with the money Jason Gedrick will invest in some tailored suits etc. That look was HOT for his character on The Last Don .

I loved tonight's episode it keeps getting better and better
    ASPIRING ACTORS DON'T SIT ON THEIR ASS AND WAIT FOR OPPORTUNITY TO FALL ON THEIR LAP!

+ Reply to Thread