+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Windfall

Did anyone see any previews for next week's show? My station didn't air any last night.

It is cancelled! You are kidding me? I stay up late every thursday night to watch this show!!! What do they want, I think everyone who watched this show liked it. Well that just ruined my day.

I didn't get any previews either. I'm really mad about the whole Sean being framed for Zoe's murder storyline and I guess it will never get resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I didn't get any previews either. I'm really mad about the whole Sean being framed for Zoe's murder storyline and I guess it will never get resolved.
    yeah they did not show previews for the last 3 weeks, I guess NBC just totaly dissed the show, but here you guys go:

In the series finale, Peter makes a decision about his marriage, and Cameron begs Beth for a second chance. Damien finally makes a choice between Galina and Frankie. Sean is released from custody, only to find out that Tally doesn't want him anymore.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    season finale was good - but they left some major cliffhangers that we'll never know about....especially Frankie being kidnapped at the hands of Galina's "cousin".

Too bad it was canceled.

My station aired a football game and I didn't get to see the finale. I guess they don't plan to rerun it either.

Can someone give a detailed recap please!

FORT Newbie

Save Windfall

Hi!

I'm a newbie and a big fan of Windfall. I'm also very dissappointed that it's cancelled. If you want to try and help save the show then sign the petition or any of these other things the fans have come up with. Thanks.

See my additional info for the link, it seems I can't post it.

Thanx to James71 and CaNi, we have even more ways to help 'Windfall'.

1) The best way is probably snail mail. We have to address to write to:

Jeffrey A. Zucker, President
    National Broadcasting Company
    3000 W. Alameda Ave.
    Burbank, CA 91523-0002

Jeffrey A. Zucker, President
    NBC Universal Television Group
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112

2) Make sure everybody calls in. Not sure what department you ask for, but once that's figured out, I will post.

California phone: 818.840.3537 or 818.840.4444
    NY Phone: (212) 258-8700

3) As always, the emails don't hurt at all. Send all emails to nbcshows@nbc.com

4) Sign our petition at Save Windfall

5) Join groups, post bulletins, and anything else you can do at social networking sites; MySpace, Xanga, LiveJournal, Friendster, etc... This will help raise awareness for the cause.

6) This is a VERY VERY far stretch, but if we could contact the actors, actresses, musicians, cast, and anybody else involved in the show and have them publicly support us, it would definitely help.

7) Lastly, try to get into publications or TV about the petition, email, addrss, and everything... Again, a VERY VERY far stretch also.

Good luck to all
    Last edited by Neonstar; 09-05-2006 at 05:50 PM.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I hate computers. I typed the whole recap and ZAP my computer went off. ACK!

Okay, I'm trying this again....

ACM - my tivo started recording the other day in the middle of the afternoon and I realized it was Windfall. I guess NBC chose to at least show it at some point.

Here's a recap:

Peter and Nina went to marriage counseling and Peter decided he did love Nina, but didn't want to be married anymore. Later, she was at the house picking up stuff of the girls to bring to her parents (she's not staying at the house Cameron bought) to "ease the transition". Peter basically asked her how long she's loved him (Cameron) and would she really want to be with him if things with the girls worked out okay (custody, etc.). She said yes. He basically gave her the blessing to go be with Cameron. She went to the house when she saw a neighbor saying he had left for a while, he was watching the house for him, but if you go to the airport, you'd probably catch him (yeah right - like she would know which terminal - that's the logic in me )

Meanwhile, Beth got approval for her adoption in China. She had to fly to Beijing to pick her up. So, she was at the airport, when Cameron comes flying in saying he knows that he was searching for things in his past, but when he saw how she looked to the future and saw it could be happy, he thought that was great. He asked Beth if he could go with her. Said, it might not be permanent, but that she would at least need help getting the baby home. They were happy and smiling in the airport when. dah dah DAH>>>>>> Nina comes around the corner to see them all gaga....fade away to still.....

(edited to add: I forgot Beth told Cameron about the baby when bringing over divorce papers for him. He did sign them, but I guess realized he must still love her to follow her to the airport)

Damien is still confused about Galina's baby. She gave him the paperwork that confirmed he was the dad - said she didn't even open it because she knew it was his - but that she was marrying her "cousin" and going back to Russia. Damien was upset - not really knowing what to do because it was his child. Frankie got all freaked out because he's wanting to be a part of the child's life. They show Galina talking to the cousin saying thank you for letting her borrow his wife's ring - basically that she's not REALLY marrying him, but is going back to Russia. Cousin realizes she doesn't want to, Galina said that she cares about Damien - he's a nice guy, but "there's this girl". Cousin says something about being able to take care of it.

Meanwhile, Damien went to see Frankie because she wasn't in school - she had stayed out late with the kid who owns the hotel. Damien gave her a promise ring and she freaked saying she can't wear it and that him having a baby was a big thing. He told her although he really wasn't sure about the whole baby thing, he was sure about his feelings for her. Left the ring with her. Frankie's mom is back and had a stupid note from the father and a box of dog poop (what a dumb storyline) . She saw the box with the engagement ring in it and asked Frankie if Damien had asked her to marry him. She explained it was a promise ring and said not to tell her that "he's like all other men - he's like dad". Mom said "he's not like your father. Your father gave up everything for money - Damien's giving up everything for you". Frankie realized she wants Damien so goes flying out of the hotel to the parking garage to her car when a black van with a couple of hooded hoodlums in it grab her and toss her in the van - she drops the note that Damien gave her. Van pulls away.

Sean realizes that Tally doesn't want him and he's not getting money. The sleezy lawyer tried to make a deal with him saying that all the money is now going back to probate and that if Sean gave him $100K, he could try to get a couple million for him. Sean said no. Later he called sleazy lawyer and told him to meet him on some street - lawyer said he doesn't go to that part of town, but okay. He goes there and Sean is hovering above in a helicopter (yeah, like that would happen ) and is dropping a ton of $20 bills all over the place. It was a weird way to end that storyline.

Now I'm not sure if it was last week's episode or this one (because I watched them within a day of each other since I was on vacation) that they introduced the pizza girl's ex (father of her son). They had a birthday party for him and Dave Winfield was there and the father wasn't going to show up, but did. Weird. I'm guessing there would have been more to this if it had been renewed.

NOTHING on the girl with the brother getting married for money who also owned the restaurant.

OH...and the bike guy won a race, even after they thought the bike company was going to go under. Sunny had given away all her money to charity except what she had tied up in the bike company after admitting that the lottery ticket definitely wasn't hers. Looks like her and Peter would have taken it further if the show continued.

I think that's it! The very end showed a synopis - basically a bunch of clips from the whole season quickly going through each story. I guess it's definitely canceled.
    Last edited by marybethp; 09-06-2006 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks for the excellent recap marybeth, and for doing it all over again after your computer crashed. I guess my station chose not to show the last 2 episodes because I didn't see the one with the pizza girl either.

I wish NBC had given the show more time.

+ Reply to Thread