+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Doctor Who (2005 and on, version)

Re: Doctor Who (2005 and on, version)

I like her too and I'm so excited by just that little bit. But I really hate to wait!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I love that her reaction to a Dalek is the same reaction that most people would have on first seeing one! I know people who've never watched the show before and when they see a Dalek, they're like, "And that's scary why?"
    Miss_Griss and libgirl2 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I love that her reaction to a Dalek is the same reaction that most people would have on first seeing one! I know people who've never watched the show before and when they see a Dalek, they're like, "And that's scary why?"
    So true! I have a feeling she will be a lighter hearted companion with a good sense of humor. My husband also wondered if they are going make her a lot like Ace.

CCL

I found her a bit annoying. But it is hard to really tell from only a couple minutes. I did agree with her about the daleks and their plungers.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

John Barrowman just announced he's going to be back in Cardiff soon to start filming.....but he won't reveal the project. Fingers crossed that Captain Jack is coming!
    libgirl2 and SpringMaiden27 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

John Barrowman just announced he's going to be back in Cardiff soon to start filming.....but he won't reveal the project. Fingers crossed that Captain Jack is coming!
    It would be about time!!!

PC ended up having such great chemistry with Alex Kingston. I'd love to see him with The Barrowman.

PC ended up having such great chemistry with Alex Kingston. I'd love to see him with The Barrowman.
    I agree. I do hope he comes back, there are things left unresolved from his character. Plus he is an awful lot of fun!
    Miss_Griss likes this.

It looks like PC might be staying for at least season 11! :
    Doctor Who: Peter Capaldi Still Expected To Return For Season 11

Since Steven Moffatt is leaving after this next season, there was concern that Peter would leave with him. I'm happy that's not the case. I think he's just hitting his stride as the Doctor.

I can't believe season 10 won't premiere until 2017, which seems like forever. At least we'll get a new Christmas special!
    libgirl2 likes this.

It looks like PC might be staying for at least season 11! :
    Doctor Who: Peter Capaldi Still Expected To Return For Season 11

Since Steven Moffatt is leaving after this next season, there was concern that Peter would leave with him. I'm happy that's not the case. I think he's just hitting his stride as the Doctor.

I can't believe season 10 won't premiere until 2017, which seems like forever. At least we'll get a new Christmas special!
    I agree, PC is really inhabiting the Doctor now. He has his own particular quirks etc.... I'm looking forward to the Christmas Special. My only hop for season 10 is please, no Clara. Lets move things forward. I love old companions coming back, but maybe from the classic show? I just think they should have left her character alone when she died. It didn't work for me.
    9Cloud likes this.

+ Reply to Thread