+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Doctor Who (2005 and on, version)

Re: Doctor Who (2005 and on, version)

And I liked the explanation of why he chose that face.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Who did she end up being. Is she a past/future character I didn't recognize?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

CCL

She will be in the next episode as well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Yes. I saw that. Looks interesting. I just thought that maybe since the Doctor had "recognized" her when he first saw her maybe she was supposed to be someone we'd heard about before.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Yes. I saw that. Looks interesting. I just thought that maybe since the Doctor had "recognized" her when he first saw her maybe she was supposed to be someone we'd heard about before.
    the scene with him knowing her is after he met her. I wouldn't mind seeing her as a companion, but I know she is busy with GoT. At least she could drop by every so often though.

What I'm referring to is the fact that when he first saw her it was like they recognized each other, and he said something to Clara about how a premonition is remembering in the reverse order about something in the future. And then at the end, he said something about maybe he had created a big ripple (or maybe it was a tsunami; I forget). And then LibGirl said something about not minding that she ended up who she ended up, so I guess I read more into it.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    What I'm referring to is the fact that when he first saw her it was like they recognized each other, and he said something to Clara about how a premonition is remembering in the reverse order about something in the future. And then at the end, he said something about maybe he had created a big ripple (or maybe it was a tsunami; I forget). And then LibGirl said something about not minding that she ended up who she ended up, so I guess I read more into it.
    I had hopes she would be Susan.... there are too many questions there that I would like to have answered (at least a few), so I was a bit let down, but I ended up liking who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I had hopes she would be Susan.... there are too many questions there that I would like to have answered (at least a few), so I was a bit let down, but I ended up liking who she is.
    Ahh. That makes sense.

I have a feeling that she may become someone who is a recurring character. The fact that she's immortal and that it looked like some "not happy" wheels were turning in her head at the very end of the episode makes me think she may be bigger than just the two episodes.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Loved last night's episode. It was light on the alien but had some very heavy concepts. The acting was superb. Maisie and Peter worked so well off of each other. She is feeling what the Doctor has felt, she was choosing the dark, she no longer cared, as opposed to the Doctor who always has despite those feelings.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

That was one heck of an episode last night. So much I loved.

-must start with the Doctor's speech, so moving.... Peter can act and he showed it. High light of the season so far. I had tears in my eyes.
    -Kate, that had to be said. I loved as she said it she smiled.... so did I.
    -Osgood, I have to say it I love her. I thought she has wonderful chemistry with Peter and I want to see more of her.
    -Clara, loved her as a Zygon. I'm not really a Clara fan, but she plays bad really good.

+ Reply to Thread