+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rescue Me - Season 3

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    OMG -between that scene with the "wolves" and the anti-blog, I'm hysterical.

As soon as Lou puked I was roaring.

Thanks for sharing that stuff - NOW I'M PSYCHED!!! (well, even MORE psyched!)

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Catwoman, that "anti-blog" is fantastic! I especially love "Lou's" entry for himself, and for Franco. Thanks for the link!
    You're welcome, suncat7 That "anti-blog" is hilarious, isn't it? And, you can picture him as "Lou", in his writing. Maybe, we'll see more entries from him and/or some of the other guys this season? I'm lovin' all of this advance publicity for the show. It's a great way to get us fans psyched

Cat

More publicity/promotion for "Rescue Me" and its third season:
    1. If you get the Parade Magazine supplement in your Sunday newspaper, there's an article about Denis Leary and the show there in tomorrow's edition (5-28-06)
    2. In next week's print version of TV Guide, there's a Q&A with Denis Leary, plus that other article (Insider?).

And, I read somewhere that the 15-minute short is only available through Sunday (tomorrow). Otherwise, I saw more previews of the upcoming season, while I watched the reruns of the last two eps from last season tonight. It looks like there will be many items of interest for us fans to "chew on" (so to speak)

Three more days... After reading all of the promo stuff (on- and off-line), watching the short, as well as those eps, I am ready for this season!

Cat

Items of interest to chew on? Nobody better be chewing on TOMMY! *swings paws around* (kidding...hee!)

I saw the TV Guide article. Excellent.

I am SO looking forward to this season, and just think! You all won't have to endure my rantings about "she-who-must-not-be-named" since she is gone gone GONE!

I sure hope Kenny Lou's luck changes for the better.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I am SO looking forward to this season, and just think! You all won't have to endure my rantings about "she-who-must-not-be-named" since she is gone gone GONE!

I sure hope Kenny Lou's luck changes for the better.
    Yeah...That gal is LONG gone! Thank you, Jesus...... Watching those few eps (again) from last season on FX, recently, made me finally realize the main reason why I was so happy to see her go, i.e., this gal's speaking voice annoyed the HELL out of me, not to mention, of course, her character, as presented to us...

And, I, too, want to see Kenny "Lou"'s luck change for the better. He got burned SO bad last season ...But, I am also interested in how Tommy copes, meeting with Janet for the first time, after she & the girls left him, post-Connor's death.

Cat

The new season starts in a little less than 24 hours! (yes, I know I'm pathetic.)

For anyone tivo-ing, taping, etc, tomorrow night's episode is an hour and 4 minutes. (and we all know that THIS show can pack a lot into four minutes.)

Eeeeee! (so, okay, I'm a little excited.)

You're not pathetic, Sunny! I'm also thrilled out of my skin to finally have a new season of "Rescue Me" AND if it weren't for you guys posting, I may have completely forgotten about it. Thanks also for the tip on it being an hour and some change. Not that I won't enjoy those extra 4 minutes, but I kinda hate it when networks do this. ABC seems to love tagging on a couple of minutes to their shows, which totally screws up my recording. I wouldn't have expected it from FX.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Here's an interesting article from the Chicago Tribune about the show:
    http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.c om/entertainment_tv/2006/05/rescue_me_.html
    Mo Ryan is a TV critic for the newspaper.

Well, folks... Our show's season premiere is now just hours away. I can't wait!

Cat

I can't wait either!!
    After this chitty day is over with I do have something great to look forward to.... Thanks so much for the reminder
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

MAN, where to even start?

Okay, first of all, daggone Janet, with JOHNNY? I knew from the previews of her in bed with someone (but not showing who) that it would be him, because NO ONE would be more controversial for her to be with. (and his fellow firefighters wouldn't do it, remember the beating they gave him when they found out about him and Sheila? Although that could be another code since she's a fire widow.)

Poor Kenny Lou. Poor guy! Torturing himself like that.

The scene with Tommy and Franco in the fire with the snakes was hilarious.

Fantastic episode, as always. Left me wanting more, which is a good thing.

The previews
    Click to see Spoiler:
    showed that it's true about Susan Sarandon (yuck) and Marisa Tomei (okay). And WOW does it look like Kenny "Lou" will hit rock bottom.

+ Reply to Thread