+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 250

Thread: Rescue Me - Season 3

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic catwoman1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by PPerez View Post
    Oh, me and catwoman are going to have problems!!! Franco's mine!! You can have Sean. Or even Probie.

    Would Probie still be considered a probie this year??

    OMG!! I forgot about Kenny. Can't wait to see what happened with him.
    Oh, HELL no, PPerez... Neither Sean or Probie will do. Those guys are too lame for words... Guess we're just gonna have to share Franco ... OK, now I KNOW that I'm sick...

    Anyway... Good question about Probie, PPerez. BTW, what is that character's real name? And, yeah, Kenny... I like him. I, too, would like to see what's happened to him, as well as Uncle Teddy, Jerry and his wife, and more. And, will Tatum O'Neal be back (Tommy's sister)? Last season, she looked and acted just enough "tore up from the floor up" to fit right into that family.

    I see that FX is currently running repeats of the series on the weekends, starting from the beginning to last season's finale. I checked out a couple of eps last night - a few that I realized that I hadn't seen (at least, in their entirety), when I first watched the show last year. Last night, FX ran three eps. I saw the last two, ending with the one where Franco was critically injured, while the crew was fighting a fire and Tommy got distracted, upon seeing/hearing all of those ghosts, Jerry found out that his wife has Alzheimers disease, Tommy found out that Janet had ran off with the kids, etc.

    By the time "Rescue Me" comes back for its new season, my memories should be refreshed, and I will be ready and rarin' to go I can't wait!

    Cat

  2. #12
    FORT Fanatic catwoman1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    ...
    Can't wait for Denis Leary's snarkiness!!! Bring it on!!
    Amen! I miss Denis' snarkiness, too. The last time that I saw him on TV was during the recent Christmas holidays on a special that aired on (I believe...) Comedy Central. It was the most hilarious, subversive, "twisted" Xmas holiday special broadcast that I'd seen on TV, to date...

    Cat

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic PPerez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    42
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    Oh, HELL no, PPerez... Neither Sean or Probie will do. Those guys are too lame for words... Guess we're just gonna have to share Franco ... OK, now I KNOW that I'm sick...

    Anyway... Good question about Probie, PPerez. BTW, what is that character's real name?
    NO SHARING, CAT!!!!! NONE!!! lol

    Probie's name is Mike. Probie sounds much better though, huh??

    I know Suncat7's going to kill me but......I think I'm going to miss the Franco and Laura romance.

  4. #14
    FORT Fanatic catwoman1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by PPerez View Post
    NO SHARING, CAT!!!!! NONE!!! lol

    Probie's name is Mike. Probie sounds much better though, huh??

    I know Suncat7's going to kill me but......I think I'm going to miss the Franco and Laura romance.
    OK, OK... I'll back off Franco, at least for NOW... But, later on, there are NO guarantees...

    Thanks for the info on Probie's real name. I'm not sure, though, which one sounds better.

    Now... I am not gonna kill you, but I must ask why you are going to miss the Franco and "she-who-will-not-be -named-lady-firefighter" romance. Just curious...

    Cat

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic PPerez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    42
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    Now... I am not gonna kill you, but I must ask why you are going to miss the Franco and "she-who-will-not-be -named-lady-firefighter" romance. Just curious...

    Cat
    Hey, I used really small font.....maybe she won't notice. And honestly, I don't know why I liked it. I guess it was just nice to see Franco with a steady girl instead of going out with different girls like in the beginning. It just made him seem less of a dog.

  6. #16
    A pirate's life for me suncat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Black Pearl
    Posts
    7,997
    I CAN read really small font. *beats PPerez with hind paws for mentioning she-who-must-not-be-named*

    You know what's as bad, if not WORSE than she-who-must-not-be-named with Franco? I read that one of his love interests will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Susan Sarandon. (ugggh) First of all, I am no fan of hers. Second of all, no no NOOOO, and YUCK. Can't they give him someone worthwhile? At least she won't be putting her slimy paws all over Tommy. I hope.


    New season, new yucky people for me to complain about. I can't wait to see Kenny Lou! I hope they give him a good storyline, where he's happy for a change.

    *puts paws up to fight anyone else*
    Always looking for cat treats!

    Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

  7. #17
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,920
    Suncat - I heard about her coming to the series too. I HATE HER in real life, so I imagine that will transcend to my feelings for her on the show.

  8. #18
    FORT Fanatic PPerez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    42
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I CAN read really small font. *beats PPerez with hind paws for mentioning she-who-must-not-be-named*
    Well, stupid me for thinking you wouldn't see that. And it was only one time, suncat7, ONE time. Never again, I promise.

    As for the other.......yuck!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!

  9. #19
    FORT Fanatic catwoman1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    ...
    You know what's as bad, if not WORSE than she-who-must-not-be-named with Franco? I read that one of his love interests will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Susan Sarandon. (ugggh) First of all, I am no fan of hers. Second of all, no no NOOOO, and YUCK. Can't they give him someone worthwhile? At least she won't be putting her slimy paws all over Tommy. I hope.


    ...
    What?!! You have GOT to be kidding. I have nothing against that actress, per se. But, I can't see her fitting in with "Rescue Me", at all. Most importantly, though, she is ill-suited for my man, Franco, on principle. The mere thought of those two being intimate on screen...Oh, HELL no!

    Cat

    P.S. Speaking of the "ugh" factor, does anyone know if the character, Sheila, will return?
    Last edited by catwoman1955; 04-24-2006 at 01:08 AM.

  10. #20
    FORT Newbie mnbuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9
    thanks for the reminder - I need to set my Tivo for a season pass.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.